Last Night on TV I watched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LuckyDucker
    On Sky 1 (106) at 10 ,Ross Kemp in Gaza, then next Sunday at 9pm, part 2 in Israel

http://sky1.sky.com/ross-kemp-middle-east-on-sky1-hd

A bit late but on now, sky1

Comment

Originally posted by Roll Away
      I got 147. It's on the record here, so if
      it's right I want half the prize.[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
      Did you win?

As I see it, we are all winners [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
      The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

I think it was 22, as in 11 + 11. Stupid quiz though
        Stand up and fight

Comment

Originally posted by Bosco
          Originally posted by Roll Away
          I got 147. It's on the record here, so if

it's right I want half the prize.[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Did you win?

As I see it, we are all winners [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
          Checked there website just now for the answer cos she was still on at 3am when I was going to bed.
          Answer they gave was 677[img]smileys/confused.gif[/img], don't know where they got that from. But Bosco your right, I still feel like I won something.[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
          To err is human - but to really screw up you need a computer.

Comment

Is anyone watching TG4? Brilliant documentary about the refugees in Mosney, but it's so sad.
            Free Palestine.

Champions aren\'t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision.
            Muhammad Ali

Comment

More4 tonight, 10pm

True Stories: Defamation

Seasoned film-maker Yoav Shamir knows he's kicking a hornet's nest by questioning what antisemitism is today, whether it's a danger that requires continuous vigilance – a view put forward by the Anti-Defamation League – or a tool used by rightwing zionists for political gain, a claim made by the author Norman Finkelstein. Shamir tackles the subject like an Israeli Louis Theroux, sensing the moments of wry humour, knowing when to be direct, but mostly letting the interviewees speak for themselves. He begins with his mother, herself a product of
              Russian antisemitism, and works outwards, testing beliefs and motives.

(review from The Guardian)

Comment

Nothing, and again tonight nothing, cause sky wont fecken connect me. Its been a week, I asked how long may it take, maybe 3 more weeks. I asked if that’s acceptable, he said yes that’s average!!![img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

I had to put the phone down before I had a stroke.... [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]
                http://www.munsterfans.com/uploads/i...6/MunsterL.jpg

Comment

Anyone know if there is anything on the TV tonight worth watching!? Match tomo and cant go boozathoning, an immensely frustrating scenario!

Comment

Originally posted by bosh12
                    Anyone know if there is anything on the TV tonight
                    worth watching!? Match tomo and cant go boozathoning, an immensely
                    frustrating scenario!
                    Valkyrie Sky Movies?

Comment

Is the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (movie) any good? It's on BBC2 at 23.00

Since we are expected to speak well of the dead, let\'s knock them while they\'re still alive.

Comment

Originally posted by The Better Half

I would have to say no..... massive disappointment..... don't let it be part of your association with the name... leave it with the book...
                        He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake
                          Originally posted by The Better Half

I would have to say no..... massive disappointment..... don't let it be part of your association with the name... leave it with the book...

... and my son has just told me it's crap as well!

So that's my mind made up, Thanks!
                          Since we are expected to speak well of the dead, let\'s knock them while they\'re still alive.

Comment

Well Castres and Stade match is on Setanta now, I don't think it's live but it's a decent game.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobyglen
                              Well Castres and Stade match is on Setanta now, I don't think it's live but it's a decent game.

Watch out for the try from Messina - it's class!

Comment

me and her indoors just flicked over to brendan o connor new sat night show on rte,twink and linda martin on as guests,it was a brief flick.[img]smileys/thumb-down.gif[/img][img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X