The Comittments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Comittments

I hadn't seen this movie for a few years until the other night when it popped up on Film4. I have to say I really enjoyed it again and if any of you have nothing better to do tonight it's on at 9 on the same channel.
    The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Originally posted by Arthur Guinness
    I hadn't seen this movie for a few years until the other night when it popped up on Film4. I have to say I really enjoyed it again and if any of you have nothing better to do tonight it's on at 9 on the same channel.

Got the DVD mate. It's a great film. Every year there's a free three day music festival in Liverpool. One of the acts in 2006 was a Commitments tribute band who sang all the songs from the film. Yes, well worth watching.
    There are only two roads, victory for the working class, freedom, or victory for the fascists which means tyranny. Both combatants know what\'s in store for the loser.

Buenaventura Durruti

Comment

yeh It's one of my alltime feel-good films. I love it. Great music

Comment

One of my big favourites too.

Don't usually like cover versions...am old enough to remember the originals but they were suoerb.
        PAUL O'CONNELL KNOWS MY NAME, HE NEEDED IT FOR THE RESTRAINING ORDER!

Comment

Working...
        X