Socks thread on Dolanspub.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Socks thread on Dolanspub.com

A Socks thread has popped up on Dolanspub.com, it is probably safer to discuss the situation over there without risking the wrath of the moderators here.

http://www.dolanspub.com/forum/index.php?topic=705.0

If you were risking the wrath of the moderators here wildrover then I'm sure that this thread and all the other socks related threads would have been closed down by now.

The fact that they are not might suggest something different.

Comment

Cardiff Matt
      It is looking like a disgrace, that he was banned.

Comment

I think it was a case of two strong willed individuals crossing swords myself !

Comment

Would agree.
          Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by CardiffMatt

If you were risking the wrath of the moderators here wildrover then I'm sure that this thread and all the other socks related threads would have been closed down by now.

The problem is that it appears that something quite trivial can lead to a ban, so I don't know what I can or can't say around here as the moderators could come down on me like a ton of bricks.

I, and others, have asked on several threads why he was banned, so that we won't repeat his mistakes, but no answer has been forthcoming.

Comment

Well, that's progress since I got banned anyway. As Balla Boy, I think, mentioned then, twas like looking at Stalin's photo album . . Good knock by Joyce btw. Should have sealed a world cup place.

Comment

Originally posted by wildRover

The problem is that it appears that something quite trivial can lead to a ban, so I don't know what I can or can't say around here as the moderators could come down on me like a ton of bricks.

I, and others, have asked on several threads why he was banned, so that we won't repeat his mistakes, but no answer has been forthcoming.

http://www.munsterfans.com/forum/for...s.asp?TID=2408
                Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

I think it was a case of two strong willed individuals crossing swords myself !

Sorry, but that's a cop-out of an explanation . . *wry smile*

Edit: Why do edits not show up as edits?

Comment

Working...
                  X