Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Point ban himself?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Should Point ban himself?

    Let the public decide [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
    0
    Yes
    0%
    0
    No
    0%
    0

    #2
    tis definitely Friday anyway!! [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
    "Strike me flamin' handsome!!!" - Alf Stewart

    His body is only a fuel tank for his micky - a work colleague talking about a fella he knows.

    Comment


      #3


      [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]


      Comment


        #4


        He is acting the clown from what i can see, although I would like to see a transcript of this judgement to know exactly went on. We know that Drick wanted to unban him but was then forced to back down and tow the party line like a Fianna Fail backbencher.


        Comment


          #5
          Point is a GAA lover.
          It happened, and I was there.
          4.48pm, Saturday 20th May 2006.
          What does grease taste like? Is it like chicken?

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by wildRover


            He is acting the clown from what i can see, although I would like to see a transcript of this judgement to know exactly went on. We know that Drick wanted to unban him but was then forced to back down and tow the party line like a Fianna Fail backbencher.



            <DIV>
            </DIV>
            <DIV>you know that he was forced down do you?</DIV>
            <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
            http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
            </a>

            If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

            Comment


              #7


              Originally posted by Ballyman
              Point is a GAA lover.

              [img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]


              My computer thinks I'm gay
              What's the difference anyway
              When all the people do all day
              Is stare into a phone

              Comment


                #8
                Thats how it looks to me, perhaps if we got an explanation we could judge for ourselves.

                Comment


                  #9
                  When did the moderators become a political party?, leave them ban him, leave them do what they like, fansofmunster.com or something similar will pop up, everybody will go over there complainng about the level of modeation on this site and it will be succesful for a few yaers until they revamp it, get long running posters to become moderators and then munstersupporters.com will open its doors
                  Im here to spread the word..common sense is not just for animals

                  Comment


                    #10


                    I'd be agrreing with wildrover, thats how it looked to us...or maybe you were all forced down ....?


                    GWAN FEDDY !!!

                    Comment


                      #11


                      I'd say they are afraid to be demoderatorated so they tow the pointy line.


                      Comment


                        #12


                        Whats the big deal.


                        On any other site that is moderated, if someone is banned then it's made blatantly obviouswhy they have been banned by the moderator that banned them.


                        Nazi Man ain't gonna do that here though is he, so it's up to another memberof Moderators United to let people know so that they know what is and isn't tolerated.


                        I mean if I said you were a cúnt. Is that ok? If not let me know.
                        It happened, and I was there.
                        4.48pm, Saturday 20th May 2006.
                        What does grease taste like? Is it like chicken?

                        Comment


                          #13


                          <!-
                          var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
                          var SymReal;

                          Sym()
                          {
                          window.open = SymWinOpen;
                          if(SymReal != null)
                          SymReal();
                          }

                          Sym&#079;nLoad()
                          {
                          if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
                          SymReal&#079;nLoad();
                          window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
                          SymReal = window.;
                          window. = Sym;
                          }

                          SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
                          window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

                          //->

                          What did I miss girls???
                          "This was the performance Ireland had been threatening all championship but had only managed to produce in fits and starts. Defeats at the hands of France and Wales had put paid to their title aspirations, never mind a Grand Slam, but yesterday’s emphatic 24-8 win shows that this is a team moving in the right direction."

                          The Irish Times after Ireland beat England at Lansdowne Road on 19/03/11

                          Comment


                            #14


                            Originally posted by namajeeM
                            <!-
                            var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
                            var SymReal;

                            Sym()
                            {
                            window.open = SymWinOpen;
                            if(SymReal != null)
                            SymReal();
                            }

                            Sym&#079;nLoad()
                            {
                            if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
                            SymReal&#079;nLoad();
                            window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
                            SymReal = window.;
                            window. = Sym;
                            }

                            SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
                            window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

                            //->What did I miss girls???

                            Oh my god youll never guess what....SOCKS WAS BANNED, swear to god yah
                            Im here to spread the word..common sense is not just for animals

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Ballyman


                              Whats the big deal.


                              On any other site that is moderated, if someone is banned then it's made blatantly obviouswhy they have been banned by the moderator that banned them.


                              Nazi Man ain't gonna do that here though is he, so it's up to another memberof Moderators United to let people know so that they know what is and isn't tolerated.


                              I mean if I said you were a cúnt. Is that ok? If not let me know.


                              I'm sure Point will be quite happy to tell you why he banned socks if you PM him or ask him on the forum. Yes, I know why he was banned but as I didn't do it, I don't really think it's my place to say.


                              Point is never backwards at coming forwards so I don't think you'll be waiting very long for a reason !

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X