Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would make your eyes water!

Oh baby! Super Tonio is a superstar

A baby born weighing 6.6kg (14.5lbs) has caused a sensation in Mexico with crowds gathering at the windows of a maternity unit to catch a glimpse.

The bouncing boy, nicknamed Super Tonio, is wearing nappies designed for six-month-olds and guzzling 5oz milk every three hours.

Antonio Vasconcelos was born by Caesarean section at Cancun's Jesus Kumate Rodriguez hospital.

The hospital's director said the baby is healthy despite high blood sugar and a slight blood infection, both of which are under control.

Nurses in the hospital joked as they placed "Super Tonio" next to another newborn baby.

Hope Not Hate

A new Bull has been born ! [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
    "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too ?" - Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by ~Cat~
      Antonio Vasconcelos was born by Caesarean section at Cancun's Jesus Kumate Rodriguez hospital.
      are any babies born the natural way anymore or have modern women gone all soft?

Comment

Originally posted by socks
        Socks endears himself to the female population..

actually is more of a by-product of Doctors fears of litigation than anything else, ireland has the highest rate of Caesarean sections in the EU, paradoxlly in the US doctors are much more inclinded to get nature take it's course and they leave mothers to be go well over their respective due dates.

Comment

Originally posted by RobbieG
          ireland has the highest rate of Caesarean sections in the EU,
          why does that not surprise me? irish wimmin have being going to pot since the early nineties. all too concerned about their careers and jimmy chong shoes. how many irish wimmin take their husband's name when they get married these days? very few if any. disgraceful. the sooner the celtic tiger goes awol and things return to the way they were before all this 'new identity' lark arrived on our shores the better.

Comment

Oh baby! Super Tonio is a superstar

A baby born weighing 6.6kg (14.5lbs) has caused a sensation in Mexico with crowds gathering at the windows of a maternity unit to catch a glimpse.

The bouncing boy, nicknamed Super Tonio, is wearing nappies designed for six-month-olds and guzzling 5oz milk every three hours.

The hospital's director said the baby is healthy @@@@SPAN style="font-weight: bold;">despite high blood sugar@@@@/SPAN> and a slight blood infection, both of which are under control.

Nurses in the hospital joked as they placed "Super Tonio" next to another newborn baby.

The little tub must have had a stash of coke and mars bars in there.
            Grandpa Simpson: The last time the meteors came, we thought the sky was on fire. Naturally, we blamed the Irish. We hanged more \'n a few.

Comment

why does that not surprise me? irish wimmin have being going to pot since the early nineties. all too concerned about their careers and jimmy chong shoes. how many irish wimmin take their husband's name when they get married these days? very few if any. disgraceful. the sooner the celtic tiger goes awol and things return to the way they were before all this 'new identity' lark arrived on our shores the better.

Right would you mind qualifying why you believe women have to give birth naturally come what may???? Do you not think that c-sections are beneficial in certain instances????

Comment

Maaaaaajor row about the taking of the name lark the other day in my house. She didn't give a crap unitl I put the foot down and told her the name comes with the ring, hey presto, instant feminist.... no respect for tradition...

Comment

if you think Super Toni is big check out these other wonders

Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by Fullback

Maaaaaajor row about the taking of the name lark the other day in my house. She didn't give a crap unitl I put the foot down and told her the name comes with the ring, hey presto, instant feminist.... no respect for tradition...

I wouldn't worry too much about the naming lark if I were you! -as long as she keeps responding whenever you snap your fingers, then let her assert herself on trivia like names and the colour of walls, curtains, carpets, hair etc.As a last resort, as acompromise, you could offer to let her pick the name of every female child that your union may produce. She'll appreciate that generous gesture.

New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by eracoto
                      Right would you mind qualifying why you believe women have to give birth naturally come what may???? Do you not think that c-sections are beneficial in certain instances????
                      well if i was a burd about to foal i'd enjoy any of these so-called labour pains. as the adage goes, you only get out what you put in to it. shur how could you ever value the birth of a child if all you do is lie back, go to sleep and hey presto, there's a child next to you when you wake up. but that's modern wimmin for you.

Comment

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img] As me auld fella says, they're "too posh to push".
                        Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Originally posted by eracoto
                          well if i was a burd about to foal i'd enjoy any of these so-called labour pains. as the adage goes, you only get out what you put in to it. shur how could you ever value the birth of a child if all you do is lie back, go to sleep and hey presto, there's a child next to you when you wake up. but that's modern wimmin for you.

Recovery from a c-section is increased and you've to stay in hospital afterwards for longer than the 2 days with normal birth. Any woman that I know thathave had to endure a c-section has absolutely needed them due to serious complications or multiple births but hey they're just chicken not to put their's and their baby's lives in danger

Comment

Too posh to push eh? I think I won't bother with any of that either. I think if I could buy a 5 year old I'd be nicely set up. No nappies or any dirtyness but young enough to be cute and only a few years before earning their own wage - happy days!!

Seriously tho, I wouldn't change my name. Not for any feminist arguement but cos I've been me all my life - why would I change? I don't understand why it even started in the first place. Mind you don't get me started on double barrel names, the most ridiculous things ever (apols to anyone with double barrel names)

Comment

what name should the kids take??

Comment

Working...
                              X