Foreign call centres

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foreign call centres

AAARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!![img]smileys/mad.gif[/img][img]smileys/mad.gif[/img][img]smileys/mad.gif[/img]
    I just got off the phone from activating my new (replacement) Visa card...
    What a performance, all I wanted to do was get the damn thing switched on so I can use it and have the address corrected which they screwed up in the first place...
    So began the nonsense!
    Firstly I was complimented that my account has a credit balance - would I like a transfer to another card/refund of the balance? No thanks, I'll be using the card today and will spend the money soon anyway.
    Then the card was activated - thank you!
    Thirdly I was offerred card protection insurance - already have a program with one of my other cards, thanks anyway.
    Next step in the torture process, please hold while I contact a colleague to take your change of address details.
    Fifth, (new colleague) takes address and phone number details - thank you.
    And then the fun really began, (the new address is not a UK one) Will you be living overseas permanantly? No I travel a lot and will be back in the UK in the summer this year, oh, what countries will you be travelling to, we need to know so you will not have any trouble using your card in those countries? Like that's any of your business... the same ones I have been travelling to for the past 6 years and using the card in without any trouble. Ok, would you like to purchase card protection insurance plan sir? No thanks I already have one. Ok, oh I see your card has a credit balance, would you like us to transfer the funds to your account? No thank you I will be using the card today and will spend the money. Would you like to transfer the balance to another card free of charge? No I will be using the card today and will spend the money. Would you like us to send you a cheque for the balance on your card? NO! I was transferred to you to update my address details, I have done that now, thank you and goodbye!!![img]smileys/mad.gif[/img][img]smileys/mad.gif[/img]

10 minutes on the phone to get wound up and now I want to kick something! b*****d call centres!

Rant over [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

I am not an alcoholic - alcoholics go to meetings.

Be happy at least somebody answered the phone[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Hope Not Hate

Comment

Working...
      X