Effin Eddie Moroney

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Effin Eddie Moroney

I'm sure people have seen it before but someone put it up on youtube. Possibly the funniest 'home' video ever made. The fella plays football down in Kerry and they made one that's quite similar.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=nnash

Oh mother of god there'll be a great night in the Glen tonight!!

Gwan Aherlow!
    Murty\'s gonna get ya

Brilliant, got the dvd of the match at christmas. Absolute legend.

Comment

Fantastic[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Clip #11 is pure gold from start to finish.[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img] I love the comments to the lads off-camera, and the constant porter induced wheezing. I think there was a wedding or something the day before.
        Grandpa Simpson: The last time the meteors came, we thought the sky was on fire. Naturally, we blamed the Irish. We hanged more \'n a few.

Comment

i heard a couple of weeks ago from a close source that eddie moroney doesn't drink and never did. anyone confirm?

Comment

He doesn't need to either way.

Comment

Can deny if you want, his father in law was buried the day before and he had a hangover from the wake
              \"Golf is a game for c**ts\" Ronnie Drew

Comment

Ah, so it was a wake. I thought it was a wedding but I knew he was suffering from beer withdrawal due to something.
                Grandpa Simpson: The last time the meteors came, we thought the sky was on fire. Naturally, we blamed the Irish. We hanged more \'n a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief
                  Ah, so it was a wake. I thought it was a wedding but I knew he was suffering from beer withdrawal due to something.

Yea. Beer. [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

I don't think Eddie was TT. He mentions on one part of that video that he's sick from all the beer the day before.
                    The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

As an aside, Eddie frequently refers to there being "no croch" (spelling) to various individuals particularly the ref and "that b*llox" of a number 6.[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img] Is this a common Tipp saying? Never heard it before.

Comment

Working...
                      X