Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favourite Song?

Most people have a favourite song?

Whats your favourite song of all time or at the moment and why?

Mines gotta be "The Pogues" - "Love you till the end" cos its quite simple and i just love the piano piece at the end!!!

and "Razorlights" - "Before I fall to Pieces" cos it just Rocks!!!!

Over to you ............... [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

<!-
    var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
    var SymReal;

Sym()
    {
    window.open = SymWinOpen;
    if(SymReal != null)
    SymReal();
    }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
    {
    if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
    SymReal&#079;nLoad();
    window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
    SymReal = window.;
    window. = Sym;
    }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
    window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

\" 220 horses, i gotta gun, a siren, a tank full of city gas....DON\'T YOU LOVE IT\"

Anything by the Cheeky Girls.
    <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
    http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
    </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Originally posted by Ruck
      Anything by the Cheeky Girls.
      <!-
      var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
      var SymReal;

Sym()
      {
      window.open = SymWinOpen;
      if(SymReal != null)
      SymReal();
      }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
      {
      if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
      SymReal&#079;nLoad();
      window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
      SymReal = window.;
      window. = Sym;
      }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
      window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
      \" 220 horses, i gotta gun, a siren, a tank full of city gas....DON\'T YOU LOVE IT\"

Comment

jayz,this is a hard one.......i'll get back to you later! fields of france by the fureys is up there though...and my way by limp bizkit,but i'll have a definitive later
        g\'wan bruff!!

``The answer is not heavy- handed regulations that crush the entrepreneurial spirit and risk- taking of American capitalism. That\'s what\'s made our economy great.\"
        -Barack Obama

\"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics\"
        -thomas sowell

Comment

The Smiths - "There is a light that never goes out", or Morrissey -"Everyday is like Sunday", or Jeff Buckley - "Hallelujah", or Whipping Boy - "We don't need nobody else", or A House - "I am the greatest", or..............................[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Oooh, that's a tough one. If I can only pick one, it has to be "21st Century Schizoid Man" by King Crimson. If I can pick another, it would be Mahavishnu Orchestra's "Eternity's Breath." And the third, probably"Montana" by the godlike Frank Zappa

I have been described as "wilfully obscurantist" though. [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]Enjoying me some Sufjan Stevens, Kate Bush,and Secret Machines at the moment, I have to say.
            For you stole Trevelyan\'s watch, So the young might see....oh, never mind....

Comment

No Control by Bullet For My Valentine or A Gunshot To the Head of Trepidation by Trivium both brilliant

Comment

Agree with Zappa. Saw him twice in concert[img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img] Strange kind of woman or child in time by deep purple
                Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

All time favourite is probably Positively Fourth Street by Dylan or God
                  Vibrations by the Beach Boys, but loads of others.
                  It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

McCloud, I'm so envious! I get to make do with the occasional visit to Dublin by a good tribute band, the Muffin Men.

Haven't heard Child in Time in years! "When yoooooou've beeeen hit by flyyyyyyying lead" - I always used to imagine them working as scrap merchants. Not very rock and roll.[img]smileys/redface.gif[/img]
                    For you stole Trevelyan\'s watch, So the young might see....oh, never mind....

Comment

I have a different favourite song depending on several things, (mood, season, allowed volume level, etc)butmy seasonal ones for now:

Spring: Baïlèro, Joseph Canteloube. The Te Kanawa version.
                      Summer: Summertime, Jazzy Jeff? and the Fresh Prince (I know)
                      Autumn: Harvest Moon, Neil Young.
                      Winter: Comfortably Numb, Pink Floyd.
                      Bagáiste ar phriacal an úinéara.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus
                        Tangled up in Blue .. Dylan
                        Good choice, but acoustic or rock (ier) version?
                        It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

I love running to standstill by U2, the lyrics to that song are unreal. I now im going to get slated for say this but i dont care but I love Flying Without Wings [img]smileys/redface.gif[/img]

Comment

is always open to change but currently would be from

the Roots - the seed 2.0

modest mouse - float on

rick james - superfreakk

Comment

Paul Weller - You do something to me' is my all time favourite song!!

Bedstuybosco, did you get tickets for Razorlight in February? Woohoo, seen them twice now and they're fantastic live!! Brilliant band! Only a few months ago they were in the Olympia and now the RDS.@@@@SPAN style="font-weight: bold;">@@@@/SPAN>@@@@SPAN ="postUsername">@@@@/SPAN>

Comment

Working...
                              X