• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sulla
    replied
    Oh, the night feeds!

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
    she's 2.5.. hates the buggy...
    we are bringing the buggy, just wondering about the experience of the board...
    Too big to carry, get her one of those kiddy suitcases, shaped like a toy, with wheels, she can sit on it and you can tow her along. Edit: Trunki

You'll still need a buggy if your traversing miles of airport concourses, she's gonna want to nap at times

Leave a comment:

• i_like_cake
    replied
    she's 2.5.. hates the buggy...
    we are bringing the buggy, just wondering about the experience of the board...

Leave a comment:

• Pythagoras
    replied
    Many flights with babies and tots, shudder

Leave a comment:

• Sulla
    replied
    Has anyone bought a baby leash....
    baby harness, whatever you want to call it...

we have many flights to take, airports to trapse through... i might go for it...
    Age?

You'll still need ur buggy

Leave a comment:

• cian8
    replied

we have many flights to take, airports to trapse through... i might go for it...
    Have you thought about a sling / baby carrier? You can move a lot easier through airports with a sling!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• i_like_cake
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Boo-boo
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugged Rugger View Post
    So I decided to try to ease my overprotective father bit for five minutes. Junior falls into nettles. Back to following him around like a hawk again
    They'll undo you anyway. Who would think of putting a pellet of rabbit pooh up your nose or following up that experiment with a tictac ? And it happened under my watchful eye but then again it doesn't appear in any book for minding children. Nor does painting the dog's toenails neon orange. Labrador's are very obliging. The youngest taught the red setter how to play hide and seek. She disappears and hides under a blanket and then shouts for him. he then runs through the rooms smelling her out until he sits there right next to the giggling blanket and he pokes his nose at it prodding her. So the last day she was watering the peas when she decided to water the dog. They chased each other around the table tennis table until he spotted his chance. She disappeared off to fill the tub and as soon as he heard her on the return journey he ducked under into the middle of a hedge. He stayed there, very still as she searched the garden calling him. When she came back to me for help I pointed quietly to under the bush. She tiptoed over and bent down to look under the hedge. She giggled as she spotted him and all I could see was the hedge wagging and out he came.! Whoever thought red setters were dim witted (me for one)? !

Leave a comment:

• Hugged Rugger
    replied
    So I decided to try to ease my overprotective father bit for five minutes. Junior falls into nettles. Back to following him around like a hawk again

Leave a comment:

• Hugged Rugger
    replied
    Something I came across in an old article I liked

"Is it the absence of the more disfiguring human emotions - guile, malice, greed - that keeps the autistic face characteristically beatific? The eyes are large and bright, the smile undirected and serene. The autist often gives the impression either of concentrating on an inner world, or of looking through and beyond us to something out of reach.

For us ordinary mortals, does beauty have to contain an element of inaccessibility? One thinks of the beauties of fairy tales, untouchable in rose briars or glass coffins; the handsome prince whose face can only be glimpsed at midnight, and who then vanishes."

#AutismAwarenessDay

Leave a comment:

• Boo-boo
    replied
    That radar also picks up when you have stepped into the shower or gone to the toilet and have decided to sit longer because it's peaceful in there. Also, who'd have thought an adult and 2 small children a red setter and a labrador's head could all fit in that tiny downstairs bathroom under the stairs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X