Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boo-boo
    replied
    You surfaced before time was up but you forgot about a post so I'd say start saving up for the Sports car.

Leave a comment:

• Hugged Rugger
    replied
    I forgot about that post. I did however require a nap after initial pints and dinner and before the later drinking
    Last edited by Hugged Rugger; 2-October-2016, 18:57.

Leave a comment:

• Piquet
    replied
    Reminds me of an interview with Frank McAvennie, the former West Ham footballer who liked his pint.

An interviewer asked him 'do you still enjoy a drink, Frankie?' 'I do' said Frankie, 'but it's all turned around, these days. I used to go on the piss for three days and I'd need a day to recover. Nowadays I go on the piss for a day and it takes me three days to recover.'

Leave a comment:

• Boo-boo
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugged Rugger View Post
    I'm on a rare night out. In dublin no less. Ultimately at about 2 am I decided the pints and jd just weren't doing it for me. Does ordering red wine at 2am on Dawson Street confirm middle ageless?
    The fact you made it to 2 am without a nap is testament to your youthfulness. Also you managed a coherent text at the same hour which I can't manage in the middle of the day, sober. If however you don't surface for the next 3 days then you will be declared a middle aged fart.

Leave a comment:

• Hugged Rugger
    replied
    I'm on a rare night out. In dublin no less. Ultimately at about 2 am I decided the pints and jd just weren't doing it for me. Does ordering red wine at 2am on Dawson Street confirm middle ageless?

Leave a comment:

• Upfront_1979
    replied
    Originally posted by PARISHMAN1970 View Post
    Limerick Maternity Hospital launches country's first Baby Box

http://www.limerickleader.ie/news/ho...-baby-box.html
    Only 70 years after Finland apparently. Good idea though

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• B.A.
    replied
    What's the going rate for a babysitter these days
    About 8-10e per hour for a good one.

Leave a comment:

• PARISHMAN1970
    replied
    Limerick Maternity Hospital launches country's first Baby Box

http://www.limerickleader.ie/news/ho...-baby-box.html

Leave a comment:

• Hugged Rugger
    replied
    What's the going rate for a babysitter these days

Leave a comment:

• mr chips
    replied

Leave a comment:

• the plastic paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by B.A. View Post
    Yeah my lad wound up in a ditch yesterday bombing the hill outside our house. :)
    We used to live in quite a hilly area so himself would merrily rattle off down the hill with yours truly ready with a rope tied to my belt to pull him back up again. Took a couple of pounds off on a hot day!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• B.A.
    replied
    Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
    Our eldest used to go for miles on his balance bike, when we sat him on a pedal bike aged four he just rattled off without a bother. They are brilliant things but don't forget the helmets because they can build up quite a head of speed on them!!!

Yeah my lad wound up in a ditch yesterday bombing the hill outside our house. :)

Leave a comment:

• the plastic paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by B.A. View Post
    Start them on a balance bike and feck the stabilisers. It's far more natural learning to ride a bike that way where they can lean the bike in a corner. Let the pedaling come later. My 3yo rides one of these and he's a lunatic on it http://www.likeabike.co.uk/m3b0s337p8/LIKEaBIKE-Jumper
    Our eldest used to go for miles on his balance bike, when we sat him on a pedal bike aged four he just rattled off without a bother. They are brilliant things but don't forget the helmets because they can build up quite a head of speed on them!!!

Leave a comment:

• B.A.
    replied
    Funny. All it means is your now as old as you thought your parents were when they made comments you didn't understand.
    My little victory today was full 360 degree use of pedals on bike
    Start them on a balance bike and feck the stabilisers. It's far more natural learning to ride a bike that way where they can lean the bike in a corner. Let the pedaling come later. My 3yo rides one of these and he's a lunatic on it http://www.likeabike.co.uk/m3b0s337p8/LIKEaBIKE-Jumper

Leave a comment:

• Hugged Rugger
    replied
    Funny. All it means is your now as old as you thought your parents were when they made comments you didn't understand.
    My little victory today was full 360 degree use of pedals on bike

Leave a comment:

Working...
X