Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sewa
    Its all ahead of little Harry [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
    No way, no way am I doing this. I'll find a workaround [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

<DIV id=ref></DIV>
    Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by sewa

Originally posted by No Bother
      Must admit found the whole thing very relaxing, enjoyable, himself wouldn't agree though! evened up the score though

You are a cruel species. Better not tell him or next time you need help parking the car...
      cruel species? yes I most def am, as regards parking? I can slot in v nicely thank you [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
      "You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!"

Comment

I can slot in v nicely thank you [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

oo err matron[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
        The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
        - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Originally posted by Upfront_1979

don't think I'm ready to be upgraded from Nurse anytime soon [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Ah sure those dents were there before I got here...
            My computer thinks I'm gay
            What's the difference anyway
            When all the people do all day
            Is stare into a phone

Comment

don't think I'm ready to be upgraded from Nurse anytime soon [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

everywhere i look I see double entendres and nerdy software jokes[img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]. I think i spend too much time on the internet, night folks I'm off to bed.
              The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
              - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

everywhere i look I see double entendres and nerdy software jokes[img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]. I think i spend too much time on the internet, night folks I'm off to bed.
                mind those squashes! [img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by kermit

mind those squashes! [img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]

Why is it you have a lump hammer again? [img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]
                  no its mine and mine alone, '79 has probs with his squash that i can't give any advice on, the lump hammer is always on duty

Comment

Day 32 Nightfeeding twins</span>

Day by day I struggle to maintain not only my strength but also my sanity. It's all a blur. I have no energy to write. I don't know what's right or wrong anymore. The morale in the house is low, a civil war errupting. Half the children with me, half with Her. There's a lot of suspicion and hate. I can't believe we're fighting each other, when we should be feeding them. And if there's a heaven and God I hope there is, I know he's sitting up there, drunk as a f**king monkey and smoking s**t. Because he left his pains down here. He left his pains in my house.

I think now, looking back on my first child, we did not fight the enemy; we fought ourselves. The enemy was in us. The war is nearly over for me now, but it will always be there, the rest of my days. As I'm sure she will be, fighting with me for what Rhah called "possession of my soul." I grow fat and grey each day.There are times since, I've felt like a child, born of two fathers. But be that as it may, those of us who did make it have an obligation to build again. To teach to others what we know about nightfeeding, and to try with what's left of our lives to find a goodness and a meaning to this life.

Over and out. I am so tired.

Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

Maybe they don't like Cork?

"It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Congrats Harry. It will get better.

or

so I have been told.....
                        Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Jayus Harry you are some man.[img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img]

Running a new business and now twins?

Do you have a sweeping brush up your ar*e whilst juggling steak knives for a party trick?!

Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Thanks McCloud. 15 nappies and 12 feeds a day, I am up to my eyes in excrement and puke. Thank God for Sky + is all I'll say. It's a life saver.

Comment

In answer to the original question (I have a feeling its too late for Harry), blackout curtains are Gods work. Made a huge difference for us.
                              Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Originally posted by Jenta
                                Maybe they don't like Cork?
                                Bet the Dub has got to them.
                                It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

Working...
                                X