Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harry

Oh suffering Jesus! [img]smileys/badgrin.gif[/img]
    Karl Spain: "This is better than watching two guys with stutters playing snap!"

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud
      You haven't lived until you are doing night feeds for twins....

indeed
      The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
      - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

(MCloud I'll be on those twin night feeds soon, May The Lord Have Mercy On My Soul)

Harry its like being in that 3am, desperate to get home from drinking all day, walking state, all the time for about 6 weeks. There are 2 schools of thought on preparing for it,

1) sleep all you can now

2) drink and stay up all you can now so you get used to operating in a state.

I chose the first but think Iwould have been better off and had better fun with the latter[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Litttle guy slept for 8 hours last night! Don't know if it was the 6 ounces or the swaddling! Hope it continues!!
          Karl Spain: "This is better than watching two guys with stutters playing snap!"

Comment

Originally posted by sewa
            The snip isn't as pleasant as your buddies make out. It really isn't
            I was speaking a buddy about this up at the rugby club there a few months ago and it freaked me out a bit. Apparently you have to kind of kneel down and the doctor puts a local anesthetic between your (** cough cough ** ) and there's a TV up in the ceiling for you to keep an eye on while it is done.

The biggest wonder I learned was even though you may get the snip the wee sperm lads are not totally eradicated until you "perform" 45 times from then on, they say it takes 45 performances for the snip to totally work.

So you could either be in for a great time if your partner is happy to help you perform 45 times from then on , or you may have to find some covert way to do it yourself.

The first option would be best though.

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, but there's no way I am getting the snip, you never know when those lads may be needed again.

You have to kind of kneel down? Not at all. Its simple. You lie down and after a few minutes foreplay (getting to know each other, hobbiesetc) he sticks a needle into your penis. Another few minutes pass and then he jabs a needle into one of your testicles. Then he takes out his scalpel. The restI have blacked out because it was too horrible. Suffice to say once he is finished with one nut he has to crack the second one. Still I'd highly recommend it
            My computer thinks I'm gay
            What's the difference anyway
            When all the people do all day
            Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by ListryMurphy

Litttle guy slept for 8 hours last night! Don't know if it was the 6 ounces or the swaddling! Hope it continues!!
              Good stuff, it's the swaddling I tells ya!
              \"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
              Dalai Lama

Comment

Sewa that last bit was the scariest thing I have read since Salems Lot as a young fella.

Comment

The snip isn't as pleasant as your buddies make out. It really isn't
                  I was speaking a buddy about this up at the rugby club there a few months ago and it freaked me out a bit. Apparently you have to kind of kneel down and the doctor puts a local anesthetic between your (** cough cough ** ) and there's a TV up in the ceiling for you to keep an eye on while it is done.

The biggest wonder I learned was even though you may get the snip the wee sperm lads are not totally eradicated until you "perform" 45 times from then on, they say it takes 45 performances for the snip to totally work.

So you could either be in for a great time if your partner is happy to help you perform 45 times from then on , or you may have to find some covert way to do it yourself.

The first option would be best though.

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, but there's no way I am getting the snip, you never know when those lads may be needed again.

You have to kind of kneel down? Not at all. Its simple. You lie down and after a few minutes foreplay (getting to know each other, hobbiesetc) he sticks a needle into your penis. Another few minutes pass and then he jabs a needle into one of your testicles. Then he takes out his scalpel. The restI have blacked out because it was too horrible. Suffice to say once he is finished with one nut he has to crack the second one. Still I'd highly recommend it

F**k that, Im never going to the dentist again.

That is what yer talking about?
                  I taught the stig to drive

Comment

Originally posted by Upfront_1979

(MCloud I'll be on those twin night feeds soon, May The Lord Have Mercy On My Soul)

Harry its like being in that 3am, desperate to get home from drinking all day, walking state, all the time for about 6 weeks. There are 2 schools of thought on preparing for it,

1) sleep all you can now

I chose the first but think Iwould have been better off and had better fun with the latter[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

6 weeks! You had it easy. More like 6 months in my case. I base this on the fact I was paid for going to work (can see that from bank records) but have no memory of what I did......
                    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

Its all ahead of little Harry [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                        Is stare into a phone

Comment

Haven't ye heard of the no-needle, no-scalpel vasectomy?

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/68562.php

Comment

Must admit found the whole thing very relaxing, enjoyable, himself wouldn't agree though! evened up the score though
                            "You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!"

Comment

Originally posted by No Bother
                              Must admit found the whole thing very relaxing, enjoyable, himself wouldn't agree though! evened up the score though

You are a cruel species. Better not tell him or next time you need help parking the car...
                              Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud
                                Originally posted by Upfront_1979

1) sleep all you can now

6 weeks! You had it easy. More like 6 months in my case. I base this on the fact I was paid for going to work (can see that from bank records) but have no memory of what I did......

the no memory is a species survival instinct. if we could remember the first 6 weeks we would never have children again

Comment

Working...
                                X