Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the British Lions forum gone?

Has it been moved somewhere?

I think Alastair Campbell took it with him when he left rugby union.
    New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

british lions? who are they then? is this a new team without us?

i hope so

If the lessons of history teach us anything it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.

Comment

Originally posted by munsterforever

i hope so

Munsterforever,it's a rugby team made up from players from the BritishIsles.
        The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Guinness

i hope so

great!! so we cant play then? fab

jeez thankgod we dont live in a british isle as we would therefore all be british[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]
          If the lessons of history teach us anything it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.

Comment

Why did your crowd pick the RDS for there surrender yesterday?

My computer thinks I'm gay
            What's the difference anyway
            When all the people do all day
            Is stare into a phone

Comment

The British Isles. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_isles

Comment

Originally posted by sewa

habit

a brilliant closing speech-an electric optimistic speech from the best and most honest politician in the irish and british isles. a major position has been made towards a united ireland-now we can be on policing boards and ensure that collusion will not happen and that justice will be done

Comment

i hope so

even if you believe that ireland is part of the british isles.ihe didnt say the british isles lions,he said the british lions,and no matter what way you dice it ireland is not part of britain,even the north isn't really considered part of britain considering the queen is queen of great britain AND northern ireland
                  g\'wan bruff!!

``The answer is not heavy- handed regulations that crush the entrepreneurial spirit and risk- taking of American capitalism. That\'s what\'s made our economy great.\"
                  -Barack Obama

\"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics\"
                  -thomas sowell

Comment

Originally posted by sewa

habit

a brilliant closing speech-an electric optimistic speech from the best and most honest politician in the irish and british isles. a major position has been made towards a united ireland-now we can be on policing boards and ensure that collusion will not happen and that justice will be done

So we can expect the killers of Robert McCartney to be banged up before the weekend?

And hey what was Tony Blair doing there?[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Well if it is on Wikipedia it MUST be right.

Comment

Originally posted by bruffian

i hope so

even if you believe that ireland is part of the british isles.ihe didnt say the british isles lions,he said the british lions,and no matter what way you dice it ireland is not part of britain,even the north isn't really considered part of britain considering the queen is queen of great britain AND northern ireland

No,Bruffian not part of Britain but definitely one of the British Isles. It says so in Wikipedia.No further discussion neccessary.

Comment

now we[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img] can be on policing boards and ensure that collusion will not happen and that justice will be done

OMG! Does this mean that sales of baseball bats and hurleys will plummet in nationalist areas? I'd better get on to my stockbroker fast. [img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]
                          New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

I love the British Lions.

The British Lions > Sinn Fein aka Diesel Smuggling Murderers.

Comment

Originally posted by SkibRed
                              I love the British Lions.

The British Lions > Sinn Fein aka Diesel Smuggling Murderers.

I likes it.
                              The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Working...
                              X