Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

absolutely brilliant.
    Shannon Girl will love it!! [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

I am not an alcoholic - alcoholics go to meetings.

Comment

Why does that alcohol spider remind me of someone?

Comment

Fuppin hilarious!!

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Spiders are cool.

\"Hmm, no, I don\'t have a gambling problem, I\'m winning, and winning is not a problem. That\'s like saying Michael Jordan has a basketball problem, or Def Leppard has an awesomeness problem. So why don\'t y\'all pour some sugar on that?\"

Comment

saw some photographs of a similar experiment in a book on the history of coffee.

CAffeine sends them bananas altogether

Marijuana oon the other hand didn't seem to have too much of an effect, aprt from them taking 24hrs to construct one..

Comment

Originally posted by POC Lost Tooth

saw some photographs of a similar experiment in a book on the history of coffee.

Marijuana oon the other hand didn't seem to have too much of an effect, aprt from them taking 24hrs to construct one..
            I get the impression you didnt watch all of it [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Brilliant [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by skulldrag
                Originally posted by POC Lost Tooth

I get the impression you didnt watch all of it [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Haha class, I have now and stand corrected SUCKA![img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X