Planet Rugby

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Planet Rugby

Does anyone go to Planet Rugby anymore? A couple of years ago it was a super site but I rarely go to it anymore

I just went to it just now as I wanted to check a match report from one of the autumn internationals. I went to results by country and there was no match report link the way there used to be and after looking around one or two other sites went back to make sure i wasnt blind but this time went to latest results, then clicked november

http://www.planetrugby.com/Results/0...9__112006,00.h tml

First of all before about 2 months they only seem to have match reports for selected games, e.g. EnglandvArgentina. Secondly all the scorers are wrong in the games. They definitely have a system problem because every prop seems to have scored a rake of trys conversions and penalties

Idont mind sites having problems as it happens to the best of us but that site just seems to be getting worse and worse and more advertising orientated than rugby. When I first looked at it a few years ago the had a fantastic archive of rugby matches/players/stats. Now you can barely get a result without trawling through the thing
    "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe
Working...
X