X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody seen Drew?

Barrymore: I run naked through Irish fields</font>

22/01/2007 - 17:30:01</font>

Drew Barrymore loves visiting Ireland because she shakes off the pressures of Hollywood by running through fields naked.

The
    Charlie's Angels beauty is adamant she has left her wildchild days -
    which saw her flash talk show host David Letterman live on US
    television in 1995 - behind her, but she stills loves the freedom
    provided by shedding her clothes.

She said: "I'll drive in
    Ireland and park my car and run out into the field and rip all my
    clothes off and just run in the wheat fields naked."

It is believed the revelation could provide a boost to rural CCTV camera retailers.</font>

Location of said fields please!
    How come when Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider he gained superpowers yet when Alexander Litvinyenko ate some sushi laced with polonium he lost his hair and died? Once again it\'s one rule for comic book superheroes and another for KGB turncoats.

Comment

Wheat would be a bit scratchy I would have thought.

Comment

Following some extensive research with my colleagues in the teaclub, I have discovered that her favourite fields are those near Athenry.
        New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Should make for excellent viewing then, because as we all know, low lie the wheat fields of Athenry

... my coat is on.
          Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog

Following some extensive research with my colleagues in the teaclub, I have discovered that her favourite fields are those near Athenry.

No those are too low.

So it was her who trampled my good crop of wheat last year, trollop. I'll be ontoBrussels for some compensation at once.
            \"Golf is a game for c**ts\" Ronnie Drew

Comment

How's your tea club going, ours had a major post xmas fall out and disbanded only to reform?

Comment

Funny you should ask[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img] - in recent months ours has split in two between those who are decentralising to the Midlands and those of us who wish to remain in the National Capital. We're fed up of them and they justcan't stand us! [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Ah, the civil service, where childlike attitudes roam free

Comment

Originally posted by The Dave

Yes indeed - it's a bit like the real world, but far better paid and much less stressful. [img]smileys/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by The Dave

Yes indeed - it's a bit like the real world, but far better paid and much less stressful. [img]smileys/cool.gif[/img]

You've obviously got it easier than me[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X