The Official ’I LOVE CHRISTMAS’ thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official ’I LOVE CHRISTMAS’ thread

Come join me here and enjoy the festive spirit, leave those scrooges on the other thread be miserable as we enjoy our Indiana Jones and Goonies re-runs, Liver damaging drinking calendar and all those other things that make all things Christmas great.

Lets get the ball rolling, whats your favorite thing about xmas .... For me its the only time in the year i get the spend quality time with the rest of the family, can't wait

[img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img][img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img][img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img][img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

bah humbug
    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

<a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
      http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
      </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

FESTIVE SPIRIT??!! IT'S THE 15th OF NOVEMEMBER!!! THAT CHICK MARY WASN'T EVEN 8 MONTHS PREGNANT AT THIS STAGE!!!

My apologies for shouting, I may have lost my composure, but christmas sometimes does that to me.

Btw, the word 'Xmas' gets me more than anything.
        "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Im with ya Kerry - exile, Christmas can't come early enoguh for my liking.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jenta

FESTIVE SPIRIT??!! IT'S THE 15th OF NOVEMEMBER!!! THAT CHICK MARY WASN'T EVEN 8 MONTHS PREGNANT AT THIS STAGE!!!

Is that heracy or blasphemy? [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
            Romani ite Domun

Comment

My apologies for shouting, I may have lost my composure, but christmas sometimes does that to me.

Btw, @@@@SPAN style="font-weight: bold;">the word 'Xmas' gets me more than anything@@@@/SPAN>.
              In the spirit of christmas good will, ive changed it for you Jenta. I forgive you for shouting [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

LOVE IT TWO WEEKS OFF CANT WAIT FOR DECEMBER 1 BACK ON THE DRINK

Comment

Originally posted by Paddie

Is that heracy or blasphemy? [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

A little of both, I like to mix and match, it keeps the christians on their toes.
                  "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry-Exile

In the spirit of christmas good will, ive changed it for you Jenta. I forgive you for shouting [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

You've confused me on purpose haven't you? If you had changed it without the 'christmas good will'reasoning I would have been fine. How about mid-November good will? Can we not do nice things for each other all year round fellow posters?

Comment

Can we not do nice things for each other all year round fellow posters?

You know my answer to that.
                      <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
                      http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
                      </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Originally posted by Ruck

You know my answer to that.
                        Now now Ruck, thats not in the spirit of Mid-November good will [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

What did you have in mind?
                          Hope Not Hate

Comment

Originally posted by ~Cat~

What did you have in mind?

Well the suggestion is really situation dependant Cat. But in the interest of encouraging this sort of nice behaviour might I just say I never refuse a pint, and am always appreciative of the offer.[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry-Exile
                              Lets get the ball rolling, whats your favorite thing about xmas .... For me its the only time in the year i get the spend quality time with the rest of the family, can't wait

[img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img][img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img][img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img][img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

The twinkle of fairy lights in the living room after coming home from a festive evening in the pub! A nice cosy fire and the smell of a real tree as you come in the door form work in the evening.... Oh roll on the 8th December so I can put up the tree and turn the house into a version of Santa's grotto...

Comment

Working...
                              X