Leicester fans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leicester fans

Didn't think i could include this wee comment in the other sections, which are mainly about rugby, but i just got back home from having a great night boozing with some Leicester fans.... sound lads... were very respectful towards Munster rugby and the Thomond park experience.... the record is well to go to a great rugby team.......

have some good pictures from the Parade earlier today.. will post them up tomorrow...

Roll on Thomond park 2.

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Yep. Good people. No complaints.

Comment

Just like to say enjoyed the Banter on the site this week. Still feel Drained.

As many threads say 'Move on'

Your site is tremendous.

Comment

Congrats to Leicester. If ithat record had to go, better it's won and not thrown away to some mickey-mouse outfit. Hard-earned and well-deserved Tigers.

Comment

Two lads beside me were great craic, the sang their hearts out , well if you can Tigers tigers singing ,When it was over we all shook hands , wished them good luck and bade them a good night in Limerick.

In fairness , most rugby supporters who visit, and who we visit , are a grand like minded bunch.its part of the attraction , no hassle at matchs no cops in riot gear, everyone there for the same reason, love of a game and a good social ocasion .. long may it continue ..

Comment

Still a few of them around town, I was out at lunchtime and saw at least three in Leicester colours.

Comment

great fans,met some good people in Claws, mind you the Guinness farts were brutal.

Comment

I saw a rather shook looking fan earlier.

He's not going back until tomorrow.

They were top class in all fairness.

Comment

Yup the ones I met both before and after the game were good fun.
                  Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Yes much better to lose a hard fought game to them then to someone else by a poxy try. Imagine if we had lost it to Quins a couple of years ago (as we nearly did), much harder to take.
                    \"Golf is a game for c**ts\" Ronnie Drew

Comment

They were sound lads, really dead on!!

Comment

they were bollixes
                        Con Artist

Comment

JOKING [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img][img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
                          Con Artist

Comment

a great bunch - although a few I met immediately after the game were not as humble in victory as I would have liked, then again maybe I was a little sensitive at the time.
                            Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.

Comment

It was worse for them in 2003 when we beat them in Welford Road. They were out of the competition. Any that I met in the Stadium and outside afterwards were most gracious and asked only that we beat the French,which we didn't. Lost by a point with a kickable penalty turned down in the 11th minute.
                              The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

Working...
                              X