Ref links

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ref links

Anybody out there know what freq. the ref links work on?
    Is it only a game?
    And its Thomond Park NOT Thomond

Sean it depends on a few things (what local frequencies are used, what frequencies emergencies services use etc), so the frequency changes from game to game.

Butthe good news is that is on FM so bring a little radio with an earpiece and do a bit of fiddling about 10 mins before the game and you should be able to pick it up.
    Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

I reckon his motives were much more sinister, Fitz - I reckon he wanted to hack in to reflinkand mutter sweet nothings into M. Jutge's earpiece tomorrow!

Is there no depth that Munster supporters won't sink to? [img]smileys/confused.gif[/img]
      New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog

I reckon his motives were much more sinister, Fitz - I reckon he wanted to hack in to reflinkand mutter sweet nothings into M. Jutge's earpiece tomorrow!

Is there no depth that Munster supporters won't sink to? [img]smileys/confused.gif[/img]

Now that you come to mention it, a small FM transmitter at the right frequency and ... [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Mind you I hope Seans French is good as Jutge and histouchjudges will be parlezing francais tomorrow*

*Apologies for the Peckham French.
        Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

You ask a simple question on this site and all of a sudden there is a conspiracy

Au revuir(and i needed help with that)

Is it only a game?
          And its Thomond Park NOT Thomond

Comment

Working...
          X