X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chief
    started a topic O’hAilpin bros

O’hAilpin bros

RTE 1 tonight at 10.15. Looks interesting.

@@@@SPAN style="font-style: italic;">Note to Point: May contain scenes of a GAA nature.[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]@@@@/SPAN>

• Shannon Girl
    replied
    Now your thinking!!! It should be implimented for future hotties attempting to leave the country[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• bruffian
    replied

yes the gaa should have locked them up and refused to allow them to leave the country.maybe some sort of house arrest should have been called for.

Leave a comment:

• The Dave
    replied

Originally posted by Shannon Girl
    Jackasses!!![img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

We don't allow foreign words on this forum[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Shannon Girl
    replied
    Jackasses!!![img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• The Dave
    replied
    Originally posted by The Dave

My God, I didnt listen to a word they were saying just stared at the TV open mouthed for the hour[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

PERV[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img] [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img] I'm not gonna lie!!! Really though who the hell let them leave the country!!!!

The GAA!

Leave a comment:

• Shannon Girl
    replied

Originally posted by The Dave

My God, I didnt listen to a word they were saying just stared at the TV open mouthed for the hour[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

PERV[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]</font>
    [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img] [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img] I'm not gonna lie!!! Really though who the hell let them leave the country!!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

They are divine!!! A very valuble insight to the programme huh??? [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

well all I saw was the trailer (missed the show) and that was plenty of eye candy........[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• The Dave
    replied

PERV[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Shannon Girl
    replied

They are divine!!! A very valuble insight to the programme huh??? [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• mullet is gone
    replied

Are there parents still together? there was little or nomention of the father. I missed the start but I figured how the parents met was an obvious story to set up the story of the three boys. Great opening line from SeanÓg in clonmel about playing a 14-1 formation,14 men on Kelly with Joe Deaneby himself upfront.

Leave a comment:

• socks
    replied

Originally posted by thecoolfreak
    I think he's sponsored by adidas so he'd have to wear their stuff when on camera
    not at all - only on official promotion engagements. that's why i was wonder if this was sponsored by adidas. whether it was or wasn't it looked daft.

Leave a comment:

• thecoolfreak
    replied

Originally posted by socks
    did adidas pay for sean óg's trip back to rotura? on the program itself it was half an hour too long.

I think he's sponsored by adidas so he'd have to wear their stuff when on camera

Leave a comment:

• bruffian
    replied

Originally posted by daveirl
    Originally posted by thecoolfreak
    Excellent programme. Really enjoyed it! Amazing how muxh Setanta has bulked up since arriving in Aus
    Big time but the crazy thing is how small he still is compared to someone like Paulie.

well to be fair to setanta,he was scrawny up until 2 years ago.he was 6'5" and 13 stone,now i think hes about 15 stone.he probably never had a decent weight training programme until he went to america,whereas paulie has been hitting the weights pretty hard since secondary school,and even then he was probably a naturally bigger guy anyway

Leave a comment:

• socks
    replied
    did adidas pay for sean óg's trip back to rotura? on the program itself it was half an hour too long.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X