No announcement yet.

O’hAilpin bros

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Sean Og have a ladyfriend with him in Rotuma? There was a non-Fijian looking girl on the plane with him when he was leaving. Put 2 and 2 together. Probably got 5! She looked hot from what I could see.
    Grandpa Simpson: The last time the meteors came, we thought the sky was on fire. Naturally, we blamed the Irish. We hanged more \'n a few.

Comment

Yeah watched that - or I was allowed to watch it instead of Rugby Club...... (Boss had them down as 'eye candy'.....).

Lads came across very well and the contrast in lifestyles made it interesting. Setanta's bit of commentary from the stands as gaeilge (subtitles of course) was a nice touch. Nearly expected Hector to come bounding up the steps. Sean Óg seems to be one hell of a guy.

Comment

Originally posted by thecoolfreak
        Excellent programme. Really enjoyed it! Amazing how muxh Setanta has bulked up since arriving in Aus
        Big time but the crazy thing is how small he still is compared to someone like Paulie.
        Kiva - Loans That Change Lives

Comment

Setanta is more or less established in the first team now despite a few wobbly games. Did very well on yer man Barry Hall from Sydney in the last game of the season when Carlton were getting hammered and I think it gave him a lot of confidence. They are looking at Aisake as more of a ruck-type player so he might take a bit longer to make the breakthrough. I think they can forget about top level hurling when they come back though.
          Grandpa Simpson: The last time the meteors came, we thought the sky was on fire. Naturally, we blamed the Irish. We hanged more \'n a few.

Comment

did adidas pay for sean óg's trip back to rotura? on the program itself it was half an hour too long.

Comment

Originally posted by daveirl
              Excellent programme. Really enjoyed it! Amazing how muxh Setanta has bulked up since arriving in Aus
              Big time but the crazy thing is how small he still is compared to someone like Paulie.

well to be fair to setanta,he was scrawny up until 2 years ago.he was 6'5" and 13 stone,now i think hes about 15 stone.he probably never had a decent weight training programme until he went to america,whereas paulie has been hitting the weights pretty hard since secondary school,and even then he was probably a naturally bigger guy anyway
              g\'wan bruff!!

``The answer is not heavy- handed regulations that crush the entrepreneurial spirit and risk- taking of American capitalism. That\'s what\'s made our economy great.\"
              -Barack Obama

\"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics\"
              -thomas sowell

Comment

Originally posted by socks
                did adidas pay for sean óg's trip back to rotura? on the program itself it was half an hour too long.

I think he's sponsored by adidas so he'd have to wear their stuff when on camera

Comment

I think he's sponsored by adidas so he'd have to wear their stuff when on camera
                  not at all - only on official promotion engagements. that's why i was wonder if this was sponsored by adidas. whether it was or wasn't it looked daft.

Comment

Are there parents still together? there was little or nomention of the father. I missed the start but I figured how the parents met was an obvious story to set up the story of the three boys. Great opening line from SeanÓg in clonmel about playing a 14-1 formation,14 men on Kelly with Joe Deaneby himself upfront.

Comment

My God, I didnt listen to a word they were saying just stared at the TV open mouthed for the hour[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

They are divine!!! A very valuble insight to the programme huh??? [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Cant touch this do do do do do do do do cant touch this

She\'ll drag the lake
                      To keep the vendetta alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Shannon Girl
                        My God, I didnt listen to a word they were saying just stared at the TV open mouthed for the hour[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

PERV[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]

Comment

They are divine!!! A very valuble insight to the programme huh??? [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

well all I saw was the trailer (missed the show) and that was plenty of eye candy........[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by The Dave

PERV[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]</font>
                            [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img] [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img] I'm not gonna lie!!! Really though who the hell let them leave the country!!!!

She\'ll drag the lake

Comment

Originally posted by The Dave

PERV[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img] [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img] I'm not gonna lie!!! Really though who the hell let them leave the country!!!!

The GAA!

Comment

Jackasses!!![img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

She\'ll drag the lake

Comment

Working...
                                X