Outrageous anger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outrageous anger

My first poll. How exciting? Not a lot of choice templates so have had to mix and match a few. But there you go.

Deffo bandwagonners for me. Can't abide them.

Feel free to add other options.This is my humble attempt toease the anger on the site. Think of it as scented sandlewood candles in the corner of the forum.
    Ticket availability/lack of grounds
    0%
    Green Party
    0%
    Aer Lingus/Ryanair/immigration
    0%
    Streakers
    0%
    Bandwagonners
    0%

I'm outraged that this is your first poll Timster. Just what have you been doing with your time? Tsk.
    Hope Not Hate

Comment

Busy training for my 100 metres challenge with Ian Dowling btw. . I reckon I'll have him if he does a twisty half way through . .

Comment

Where's the GAA option?
        Grandpa Simpson: The last time the meteors came, we thought the sky was on fire. Naturally, we blamed the Irish. We hanged more \'n a few.

Comment

Tis banned[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
          Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Having a sitting and discovering there's no jax paper. I don't know how many times I've nearly broken my neck hobbling around with my pants down, hoping nobody is in sight as I make a dash for the other loo.

Comment

I'm outraged that there is no Matt Williams option...

Comment

queues and the rain

Comment

I'd like to echo Chief's comment. Disgraceful that there is no GAA option. I guess Timster has been got at too [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

Comment

I went to take my clothes out of the washing machine last night and discovered to my delight that there was a tissue in one of my trouser pockets (now embedded in all my clothes). I think there should be a washing machine or tissue option.
                    Grandpa Simpson: The last time the meteors came, we thought the sky was on fire. Naturally, we blamed the Irish. We hanged more \'n a few.

Comment

No "all of the above option" [img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

Comment

<DIV>
                        Originally posted by Chief
                        I went to take my clothes out of the washing machine last night and discovered to my delight that there was a tissue in one of my trouser pockets (now embedded in all my clothes). I think there should be a washing machine or tissue option.
                        </DIV>
                        <DIV></DIV>
                        <DIV>You poor b*****d. You should get yourself a woman.</DIV>
                        The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Bloody polls, they really get my ****** dander up, I'd like to *** any sort of half-**** ***** who thinks they can put a poll up just like that. Why,I'd**** them with a ***** ******** and **** their **** to a wall with a staple gun. And if they mention the QF? Why, I'd **** their **** ****.[img]smileys/mad.gif[/img]

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                          For you stole Trevelyan\'s watch, So the young might see....oh, never mind....

Comment

Where is the Lunster option?

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born
                              <div>
                              Originally posted by Chief
                              </div>
                              <div></div>
                              <div>You poor b*****d. You should get yourself a woman.</div>
                              No guarantee she'd be any better at it than me in this day and age. Romantic Irelands dead and gone..........

Comment

Working...
                              X