Is this a Waste of a Ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a Waste of a Ticket

Is this another ticket gone to the wrong people. I have no issues with them wanting to bring in cameras but they obviously don't know whether it's allowed or not whch indicates to me that they haven't been to too many matches.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2055041755

even more of a newbie if he's asking that question there instead of here or on the deadsite [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

if he can't handle a consumer level300mm lens without a tripod (i.e. not an F4, f2.8 job) he shouldn't even think of bringing the SLR into the grounds.

Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

Originally posted by lahinch_lass
      if he can't handle a consumer level300mm lens without a tripod (i.e. not an F4, f2.8 job) he shouldn't even think of bringing the SLR into the grounds.
      imagine the laugh we'd have if he did? it would be priceless.

Comment

FFS. I'm even more p*ssed off now.

Comment

Originally posted by socks
          Originally posted by lahinch_lass
          imagine the laugh we'd have if he did? it would be priceless.

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Best post i've read all day!
          Hi sham, gimme 2 pints of carling, a bottle of bud, and a vodka and orange for the burd

Comment

Jeebus. That L*nger is from Cork.

After inventing the word, we obviously still have a few. (e.g. Neil Prendeville & MrAbc)

I'm opening a petition for deportation. We'll allow signatories from anywhere. Can we send them to LF.com?

Comment

To be fair lads i have been to loads of games and im not sure of this rule. I was at a Celtic league game last year and the missus brought her SLR with a couple of zoom lenses and we had no problem. Ok no tripod but not your pocket size digi cam either.

Comment

Working...
              X