X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hugged Rugger
    replied
    I would have thought current employer is not a reliable reference anyway unless it's just a HR yes he works here type thing.

Leave a comment:

• Waterfordlad
    replied
    Yes I’ve been asked. A couple of the recruitment firms have done so in my experience. The hiring company rarely want it unless they have concerns about why you are leaving current company.

i suggest you offer 3 good references from elsewhere and say you have no issue with them contacting your current company after you have accepted an offer from them.

Don’t accept them ringing the current employer at offer stage, as there is no guarantee their offer will be accepted by you. That would leave you exposed at current job

Leave a comment:

• Hugged Rugger
    replied
    Anyone ever apply for a job and be asked for reference from current employer at the point of application? They don't ring unless your being offered job but I've never used current employer for a reference

Leave a comment:

• rathbaner
    replied
    Brewer in the Cork area looking for a brewer's assistant.

Leave a comment:

• Phileas Frog
    replied
    Cisco VOIP / Network / Security engineer required for company in west Limerick. PM me for more details.

Leave a comment:

• blackandwhite
    replied
    Job for Hannibal Lecter ?

http://ie.indeed.com/cmp/Benjis-Fish...6374e95eb52f00

Benjis Fish and Chip - Limerick
    Part-time

Cooking Cleaning and preparing food
    Severing customers,
    Weekend Hours
    Job Type: Part-time

Leave a comment:

• Ellethebod
    replied
    Oh that comment was submitted when I got the draft to approve for the site!

Leave a comment:

• Bitter As A Lemon
    replied
    Get them to correct the spelling of the word energetic

Leave a comment:

• Ellethebod
    replied
    Full time position working with my good self in Clonmel. If ye know anyone or are interested, linkage below with info:

http://jobs.indaver.com/ireland/vaca...b4c2db962943f7

Leave a comment:

• Waterfordlad
    replied
    My mother did enumerator for a number of census events. Had some 'interesting' experiences but nothing too bad

She was in her 60s-70s at the time

Leave a comment:

• Boo-boo
    replied
    I wonder did many re-apply from last time? Certainly the person I know who did it ran a mile and she was in a reasonable enough area.

Leave a comment:

• Piquet
    replied
    Originally posted by rathbaner View Post
    A reminder to lads and lassies currently at a loose end that the Census enumerator job application process for Ireland's Census 2016 opened this morning at http://census.ie/

...and closed shortly afterwards when they had all the applications they needed.

Leave a comment:

• rathbaner
    replied
    A reminder to lads and lassies currently at a loose end that the Census enumerator job application process for Ireland's Census 2016 opened this morning at http://census.ie/

Leave a comment:

• B.A.
    replied
    ****Tralee Job Vacancies*****
    Local IT company are looking to fill the following positions*
    *Project Management*
    * Business Analyst*
    *Software Developer c#, sql, asp.Net etc
    * Tier 2 Technical Engineer (customer facing exp)

Leave a comment:

• Sulla
    replied
    Micko looking for a bit of help http://corporate.ryanair.com/careers...s/ADM/FRPACE01

Executive Assistant to the CEO
    Dublin
    See description
    Permanent full-time
    Updated 11/07/2014
    Recruitment Team
    Apply Now
    Description
    Ryanair are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and hard working person to provide secretarial and administrative support to our fabulous CEO [his description].

We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and hard working person to provide secretarial and administrative support to our fabulous CEO [his description]. This position is full-time and permanent.

Duties include:

The successful candidate will be responsible for general administrative duties which include:

Screen incoming calls and correspondence, and respond independently when possible.

Minute taking

Diary management

Arrange detailed travel plans and itineraries

Dictaphone typing

Producing reports using Word, Excel and PowerPoint

Assisting with ad-hoc projects as and when they arise

Skills/Experience Required:

Patience and tolerance bordering on sainthood

Friendly, open, approachable personality

Must be a fast thinker with a positive attitude

Have the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment

Have excellent communication and organizational skills

Excellent computer literacy and typing skills

Ability to read and interpret general business related documents

Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from co-workers and managers.

Requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with
    clients, managers, and co-workers.

Effective oral and written communication skills

The successful candidate will be based at Ryanair’s Dublin Office, Airside Business Park. We want you if you are looking for a career opportunity where hard work, initiative and enthusiasm are part of the daily
    routine.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X