Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hats off to you Fitzy. Great idea. Even better one to try keep it agency free.
    Stewie: We\'re playing house...
    Lois: But that kid is all tied up!
    Stewie: Roman Polanski\'s house.

Comment

I'm having trouble even finding anything part time at the moment, I was due to start my legal traineeship in Dublin in January but got a call a few weeks back telling me that wasn't going to happen. I'm now looking for something to keep me going until it does start, unfortunately the way things are at the moment I don't see that happening until 2010, although circumstances could change. I've also engaged in the feeble exercise of dropping letters in to a whole pile of solicitors in the Limerick and Ennis area looking for something part-time, I could paper a large wall with the rejection letters.

Damn you Greenspan!!!

"It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Well done Fitzy. I accept that I have been critical of your negativity on the economic front but it is now shoulder to the wheel and we will survive. We employ Grads with Postgrad qualifications but dont know yet how 2009 will pan out but will post here any vacancies we see coming up including with customers.

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy

Difficult for me to post job by job, but if anyone in the UK or Ireland is looking at a career move and earning equivalent of £100k sterling plus then PM me.

I have a fairly constantly rolling list of opportunities.

Great idea.............but if i was earning anything near £100k a year its not a career move id be after. [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Junior IT admin required in Limerick. It's through an agency, so not sure of the T&C's. Requirements include

MS Windows OS's

-MS Exchange 2003/7

-MS Office products

-All Network infrastructure

-PC / Server hardware

-Troubleshooting

-An understanding of Linux would also be beneficial.

-Qualifications also an advantage.

PM for more details.

Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Originally posted by Deise Doll
              Qualified Veterinary Nurse required for a Cork City small animal hospital. 2nd or 3rd year veterinary nursing students may also be considered. PM me for details.

This fulltimejob is still availableand we also need someone to work part-time.
              Vincit Qui Patitur

Comment

Originally posted by kermit
                Level 1 IT Tech Support required for Blacknight in Carlow

Some knowledge of how the internet works would be nice [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

PM me for details

Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Qualified Veterinary Nurse required for a Cork City small animal hospital. 2nd or 3rd year veterinary nursing students may also be considered. PM me for details.

I know one vet nursing recent grad so I'll ping her.If she has any friends still looking for work I'll drop you a pm.
                  Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

Originally posted by lahinch_lass

I know one vet nursing recent grad so I'll ping her.If she has any friends still looking for work I'll drop you a pm.

Thanks a million, I've sent you a PM with the details.
                    Vincit Qui Patitur

Comment

Would not mind giving this a shot
                      Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

great idea fitzy well done.

will keep an eye out here also if it will help

Comment

McCloud,

looks like the dream job for anyone into the watersports and sealife......terrified of the water myself so I'll be no competition to you for it.

Comment

We have a 12 month contract for an analytical chemist coming up. PM me if you need to know more. Positionbased in North county Dublin.

Comment

Great Thread Guys! Well done!!
                              Karl Spain: "This is better than watching two guys with stutters playing snap!"

Comment

For the techies

http://www.boards.ie/jobs/

Comment

Working...
                                X