Clear All

the stig?
    The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Originally posted by Bosco
      the stig?
      Wouldnt fit in the Veyron,so no. [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Good on ya!! Congratulations. Sanity I'm sure returned.[img]smileys/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Huge weight off my shoulders alright.

Comment

Well done Taz.
            Cowardice lasts longer than Pain

Comment

Originally posted by taz
              RESULT!
              [img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img]

Comment

Next round is on Taz
                The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Congrats taz, glad to hear it.[img]smileys/cool.gif[/img]
                  Tis but a scratch.

Comment

A Census of Population will be held on Sunday 10th April 2011. A large force of temporary field personnel will be recruited to conduct the census enumeration. For census purposes, the country will be divided into 44 designated ‘regions’ each comprising some 10 ‘field districts’. The field force structure will be as follows:
                    6 Census Liaison Officers 44 Regional Supervisors 440 Field Supervisors Approximately 5,000 Enumerators
                    Vacancy
                    The Central Statistics Office (CSO) is holding a competition to recruit 440 Census Field Supervisors (based in their own homes throughout the country). Successful candidates may be offered fixed purpose contracts commencing in January 2011 for a period not exceeding 6 months.
                    Application
                    Applications will be taken only through the CSO website www.cso.ie/census from 16 September 2010 and the competition will close at 5.00pm on Friday 24 September 2010.
                    Check out my Music Blog http://indielimerick.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SideshowDougie
                      A Census of Population will be held on Sunday 10th April 2011.

That's the Sunday of the HC Quarter final weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet

A Census of Population will be held on Sunday 10th April 2011.

That's the Sunday of the HC Quarter final weekend.

It was the Sunday of the HC Semi final last time.
                        To err is human - but to really screw up you need a computer.

Comment

A Census of Population will be held on Sunday 10th April 2011. A large force of temporary field personnel will be recruited to conduct the census enumeration. For census purposes, the country will be divided into 44 designated ‘regions’ each comprising some 10 ‘field districts’. The field force structure will be as follows:
                          6 Census Liaison Officers 44 Regional Supervisors 440 Field Supervisors Approximately 5,000 Enumerators
                          Vacancy
                          The Central Statistics Office (CSO) is holding a competition to recruit 440 Census Field Supervisors (based in their own homes throughout the country). Successful candidates may be offered fixed purpose contracts commencing in January 2011 for a period not exceeding 6 months.
                          Application
                          Applications will be taken only through the CSO website www.cso.ie/census from 16 September 2010 and the competition will close at 5.00pm on Friday 24 September 2010.
                          And will they hire people who actually do the job ?? My Dad had to ring up the CSO last time for a form as the tossers covering the Liscannor area didn't actually deliver forms to half the households. I managed to get a form about an hour before hopping in the car to go to dub-land for the HEC match, and got home just as the workers came into the housing estate to collect the forms. I do think they should distribute the forms a lot earlier than 24 hours before they have to be filled.
                          Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

BTW still a number of job opportunities with Intel Shannon
                            Platform Solutions Architect
                            IA Embedded S/W Developer
                            Circuit Design Engineer
                            SW Quality Engineer
                            Sr. Sw Technical Mktg Engineer
                            Senior Soft DSP Developer
                            IA Embedded S/W developer
                            IA Embedded S/W Developer

If you want more info on any of the positions just ask.

Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus
                              Woohoo...Back on the wagon again... [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img] 11 months of doing my head in ends on Monday.

Great to read that Laz[img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img]

Job with Munster rugby? Seem to be hiring left right and centre at the moment.
                              Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus
                                Woohoo...Back on the wagon again... [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img] 11 months of doing my head in ends on Monday.
                                [img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img], well done Laz!

Comment

Working...
                                X