This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MF Jobs board

As times are tough, and seemingly going to get tougher, maybe some of us here can pull together and post a few jobs from time to time.

The idea is fairly simple - if you are an employer, or know of a job, or have been emailed a job from an agency that isn't suitable for you, simply post a Job Description (and person spec, if required / given).

Anyone interested should them PM the person posting the job.

Cavaet - if you are an agency, hunting for "leads" we will name and shame you!

D'oh- Legals - no explicit job offer is implied, T&C's may change from job to job, the job may be withdrawn, and MF.com and it's owners have nothing whatsoever to do with any job offers. [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Good call Fitzy!!! All countries to be included too, as we have quite a continental bunch on this site

Comment

Great idea Fitzy

Comment

I'll go first then!

It's from an agency, but a genuine requirement.

SQL 2000 / 2005 developer required.

* client requires an experienced SQL Server 2000 / 2005 DBA for an

initial 4 month contract.

* Financial background experience an advantage but not essential.

* Must have at least 3 years of experience actively working as a DBA.

250 - 300 yoyo's a day.

PM me for more details.

EDIT - Location would be good as well for all posts (D'oh)

This one is in Cork.

Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Qualified Veterinary Nurse required for a Cork City small animal hospital. 2nd or 3rd year veterinary nursing students may also be considered. PM me for details.
          Vincit Qui Patitur

Comment

Airbus UKDirect Entry Graduate Programme

- Accepting applications fromGraduates from various disciplines (not just engineering!)

- Applications Open til late Feb 2009!

- Further details in the careers section of www.airbus.com

Also should be plenty of jobs in Bristol for Structures, Systems etc... Engineers in the next few years with the development of A350XWB aircraft... Keep an eye on the website mentioned above for details!

-Edit- Any questions feel free to PM me

Also http://www.eads.com/1024/en/career/career.html

EADS... Airbus's parent company have job vacancies throughout Europe.

Comment

Catchment Management Officer (Limerick)

Details on Publicjobs website

http://www.publicjobs.ie/cand/JobDet...sp?JobID=3743& amp;hdnGUID=&hdnJobID=2387&sgDest=JOBLISTI NG

Sorry just came across this but have no info.

Comment

A very good and noble idea Fitzy. Maybe now people will understand the need to pull together, times ahead will be tough. I am self employed, I work for myself. I will do whatever I can to highlight any jobs I see around or spot any openings.
                Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

Abbott Clonmel are hiring 10 or15 people a week across a range of roles. Engineering, Technicians, Operators etc.
                  My computer thinks I'm gay
                  What's the difference anyway
                  When all the people do all day
                  Is stare into a phone

Comment

Excellent idea Fitzy.

I'll make this a sticky topic.

Comment

Difficult for me to post job by job, but if anyone in the UK or Ireland is looking at a career move and earning equivalent of £100k sterling plus then PM me.

I have a fairly constantly rolling list of opportunities.

"We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

For anyone either in final year engineering or who's graduated in the past few years, the grad recruitment campaign for next summer/September has started here.

http://www.esbi.ie/careers/vacancies.html

Comment

Brilliant initiative,Fitzy. Looking forward to a post from the first person to land a job.
                          The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy

Difficult for me to post job by job, but if anyone in the UK or Ireland is looking at a career move and earning equivalent of £100k sterling plus then PM me.

All in the UK NHS?
                            Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by rathbaner
                              Originally posted by Balla Boy

All in the UK NHS?

NHS, Central Govt, Charities (at a slightly lower salary mark), Local Government, Regulators, Professional Leadership bodies, Criminal Justice, Education (vice chancellors and the like).

Some private sector stuff as well. My main bag is healthcare and surrounding bodies (Royal Colleges, Regulators etc).

"We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Working...
                              X