2014 Munsterfans Cork Cultural Evening. Tuesday 23rd. Usual spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2014 Munsterfans Cork Cultural Evening. Tuesday 23rd. Usual spot

It it proposed to hold this "not to be missed" event next week. The usual suspects are being contacted before finalising all the details but if anyone wishes to attend, please contact me by PM with your opinion on time, venue(s) etc.
    Last edited by Piquet; 21-December-2014, 20:04.

Last year's event began with a viewing of old and contemorary photographs, prints and paintings in The Dennehy a well established gallery on Cornmarket St, followed by a tour through the streets of the ancient city, along the old course of the River Leebefore adjourning to study ancient Irish Trees. This was followed by an open-air discussion on current affairs.

This years event may follow a similar or a completely different agenda, depending on the democratic wishes of those attending.

Comment

It is proposed to begin The Cultural Evening in the Dennehy Gallery Cornmarket St on Wednesday next, December 17th at 21:00

All are welcome. Can thoseintending to attend, please indicate by PM so that appropriate arrangements can be made with the venue management.

Comment

WTF are you on about?

If its a pissup, then coolaboola, otherwise no dice.
        http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/o...nnusrose_b.jpg

Comment

sounds good I'll be there
          Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry

There goes any semblance of culture. Not that Cork has any.
            <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
            http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
            </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Originally posted by Ruck

Look Ruck, this is my job. I don't bloody turn up at your work and spit on the burgers.
              Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
                http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
                </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Originally posted by Ruck

Ah well ...sure to Limerick folk culture is something found in a pot of Aldi yougurt ... and they use it for washing [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img].

'I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose' - Woody Allen

Comment

A Pissup is it? That might be acceptable in other, lesser, locations, but not in the realCapital, that centre of culture, refinement and all things classy. Turn up, you might be pleasantly surprised.

Comment

Can I come, I'm almost from Cork [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                      Con Artist

Comment

Valencia, you disappoint me [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                        The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet

Last year's event began with a viewing of old and contemorary photographs, prints and paintings in The Dennehy a well established gallery on Cornmarket St, followed by a tour through the streets of the ancient city, along the old course of the River Leebefore adjourning to study ancient Irish Trees. This was followed by an open-air discussion on current affairs.

This years event may follow a similar or a completely different agenda, depending on the democratic wishes of those attending.

Didn't realise the Old Oak had a smoking room
                          "When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? Perhaps to be too practical is madness. To surrender dreams, this may be madness. To seek treasure where there is only trash. Too much sanity may be madness. But maddest of all -- to see life as it is, and not as it should be!"

Comment

Originally posted by Valencia
                            Can I come, I'm almost from Cork [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

I'm not from Cork, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Foot Soldier
                              Originally posted by Piquet

Didn't realise the Old Oak had a smoking room

The aforementioned discussion took place to the south of the Elderly Arboretum.

Comment

Working...
                              X