Alone it Stands

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alone it Stands

Did I read somewhere that a version of 'Alone it Stands' is to be shown this Monday (on RTE) prior to AB game ?

I don't think so
    \"You have to be fair in football - you have to be honest and well done to you if you\'ve won, but you have to win in a good way.\" Thierry Henry, Stade de France, Arsenal 1-2 Barcelona, 16-05-2006.

Comment

There is a documentarty about this on setanta Ireland at 10 Monday night. Also nationwide are doing a special about Thomond part Monday night.

Comment

John Breen’s very Irish play, finally brought to New York, tackles the meaning of sport – and therefore life itself

Comment

Was there ever a dvd or put on youtube link

Comment

I have it at home on DVD somewhere. Could try to burn a copy
            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

yes, I have a DVD too - Xmas present from one of my kids some years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Was there ever a dvd or put on youtube link
                https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=koUl5_KLjCk
                The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Guinness View Post

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X