This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leinsterfans

ok i have to have a bit of a rant. does anyone here ever visit the leinsterfans site. i know i know shouldnt even be mentioning it in this sacred place. but what is with their Dorce and their we're so amazing to watch and michael cheika is just sooo suited to leinster coz he dress so well. i should just stop going there really but come on anyone agree with me, no need to be nice now.

Where to start....

(is this locked yet?[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img])

My computer thinks I'm gay
    What's the difference anyway
    When all the people do all day
    Is stare into a phone

Comment

If you dont like the place, no need to go there. Let em off.
      Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Its their site, theyre intitled to think highly of their players and manager as we do here, please lets not turn this into another Munster Vs Leinster rant or the thread will be locked

Comment

Why go there if it annoys you[img]smileys/confused.gif[/img]
          Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

They are fully entitled to have their own opinions. It's their site so why should you care about what they say?

Moreover, what exactly would you expect them to say? The one thing about the Leinster 'ultras' and the Leinsterfans site is that it's probably created a core of organise, passionate supporters which they didn't have a few years ago e.g the lads under the scoreboard at TP at Christmas. For that I say fair dues to them because it only serves to make Irish rugby more interesting and intense and it gives me an added sense of wellbeing when we beat them!

Comment

cant help myself.

someones on the ball. lets do turn it into another munster v leinster rant. they insulted declan kidney dress sense, so thats enough to get a rant goin i say

Comment

Leave it off Mr Tim Buktoo more important things to do.
                Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

yes they are entitled, but their opinions annoy me, thats the point. they think their gods gift, just coz they happen to have the some of the best backs in the world at the moment . i take a big interest in watching leinster but from an irish point of view. its ireland first for me, always. why should there be such a rivary between the two

Comment

rivalry even

Comment

<DIV>
                      Originally posted by Mr Tim Buktoo
                      yes they are entitled, but their opinions annoy me,
                      </DIV>
                      <DIV>well that's it then. lads, nobody is allowed have a differing opinion from Tim ever, or he'll get annoyed and start a thread about you!!</DIV>
                      <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
                      http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
                      </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

only if your from D4

Comment

<DIV>All of the leinsterfans from the rest of dublin are ok so are they?</DIV>
                          <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
                          http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
                          </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Stick to our own team and the most important 2 games of our season coming up.

Comment

Methinks your a Leinster fan trying to wind us up. We've been there, bought the t-shirt etc. Close thread time?
                              Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Working...
                              X