Which game would you most like to see?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which game would you most like to see?

So which one would you most like to see?
    Munster V Leicester
    0%
    Ireland V France
    0%
    Ireland V England
    0%

I think I'll watch them all as I'm going to both Croke Park games and I will be watching Munster play Leicestershire on my Television set.

I wont enjoy any till I know Ireland have won both and Munster have beat the tigers out the gates.

Comment

No contest. Munster vs Tigers.

Comment

If I had theoption on tickets forone of the three matches my choice would be Munster V Leinster, guaranteed far better atmosphere at a match in TP.

Saying that I would gladly take any of the options offered.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Whac

If I had theoption on tickets forone of the three matches my choice would be Munster V Leinster, guaranteed far better atmosphere at a match in TP.

Saying that I would gladly take any of the options offered.

Ahem! [img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]
          New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Ireland V france for me. Am afraid the England game may not live up to the hype and to be honest think there is a risk of some idiot non-rugby supporters ruining things by booing anthems or kicks. Not trying to get a rise but with the massive amountof tickets allocated to GAA and Corporate there are not going to be the same ratio of rugby fans to folk just out for the big day as there was in Lansdowne so there will be less of us to keep it traditional (for want of a better word).[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

I'm probably just being pessimistic though...
            The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
            - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Ireland - France for me I reckon.... too long since we beat those lads... it's well due now... The English are really not up to it these days..... and the whole package wrapped up in Croke Park.... hubba hubba...
              He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Upfront_1979

Ireland V france for me. Am afraid the England game may not live up to the hype and to be honest think there is a risk of some idiot non-rugby supporters ruining things by booing anthems or kicks. Not trying to get a rise but with the massive amountof tickets allocated to GAA and Corporate there are not going to be the same ratio of rugby fans to folk just out for the big day as there was in Lansdowne so there will be less of us to keep it traditional (for want of a better word).[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

I'm probably just being pessimistic though...

God forbid that some of these GAA folk who get these tickets may havean interest in rugby and go there to genuinely support the national side. What are you afraid of? That gaaheads from all corners of the nation are going to arrive at croker foaming at the mouth ready to scream abuse at anyone dressed in white.Personally i pity the "traditional" fansend upseated beside these bigots...

Comment

I will be at all three [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img](please God)

Comment

Munster v Leicester no contest.

I may go to Ireland France

Comment

Depending on how the cards fall this w/e the Munster V Leicester match may not be all that important.

Comment

I have to admit id love to go to the Ireland - England game although its a close thing with the Munster game, ive never been to Croke park, would be amazing

Comment

Munster vs Leicester.

My computer thinks I'm gay
                          What's the difference anyway
                          When all the people do all day
                          Is stare into a phone

Comment

A friend of mine asked me to burn a copy of last year's Sale match in Thomond and of course I watched it again. I was at the match but I always record them to watch later. It was an outstanding match and Munster played very well. I thought Dowling played exceptionally. He did a few of those Gary Connolly twists in the tackle area very effectively. Didn't see him do too many lately though. But that's why I'd prefer to see the Leicester game because if it's anything like the Sale match it'll be a cracker.

Comment

I narrowly went for Ireland v France - given France are likely favourites for the competition and it's the first game in Croker.

If we win this weekend, we're through regardless of the Tigers game result, so I don't think it has the significance of (say) the Miracle Match.

Munster - Incessant Perfervidity
                              "Ireland Will Choke" - Jeremy Guscott

Comment

Working...
                              X