• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glitter up for early release

[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

Glitter may be freed early to mark Lunar New Year

09:26 Wednesday January 10th 2007

Disgraced glam rocker Gary Glitter could be released from prison early in Vietnam to mark the country's New Year celebrations.
    The 62-year-old was jailed for three years last March for molesting two Vietnamese girls aged 10 and 11.

However, he could be out within a matter of months after officials included his name on a list of inmates being considered for early release to mark next month's Lunar New Year festivities.

Vietnam traditionally reduces the terms of inmates with good prison records at that time of year.

Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

They Should deport him straight back to the UK.I think there are outstanding charges still against him.He is one evil Bast**d.[img]smileys/mad.gif[/img]
    I distrust Camels and anybody else that go for 7 days without a drink

Comment

Chop the c**ts balls off.[img]smileys/mad.gif[/img]
      <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
      http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
      </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Originally posted by Ruck
        Chop the c**ts balls off.[img]smileys/mad.gif[/img]

And leave him die slowly [img]smileys/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Glitter to return to UK on release
          14/08/2008 - 07:11:18

Disgraced glam rocker Gary Glitter will be deported back to the UK after being released from prison in Vietnam next week.

“He will be deported back to Britain,” Glitter’s lawyer Le Thanh Kinh says. “Police booked his ticket from Ho Chi Minh City to London and I have already paid for the ticket on his behalf.”

Glitter’s flight departs on Tuesday.

Glitter, whose real name is Paul Francis Gadd, was convicted in March 2006 of committing “obscene acts with children,” and sentenced to three years in prison.

The incidents involved two Vietnamese girls, aged 10 and 11, from the southern coastal city of Vung Tau.
          Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

They should start spread betting, I reckon - chances of making it off the plane, chances of making it through heathrow, chances of making it through week 1.

The UK's highest profile paedophile walking around a free man? Might as well have a target painted on his forehead.
            "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

The Sun will have a photo of him slapped across the front page before he's collected his luggage.

"It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

No wonder he was singing 'do you want to be in my gang', sick b*****d.
                psychoanalysis is wasted on the Irish; Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                X