Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSE Disgrace yet again

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by McCloud View Post
    If those victims where not told that their results were in question as appears has happened in Vicky Phelan case then those responsible should be charged with man slaughter.
    Why?

    Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
    Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

    Comment


      Tony O'Brien walks the plank.
      The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

      Comment


        Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
        Tony O'Brien walks the plank.
        Early retirement and a big bill no doubt. As usual no real accountability

        Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
        Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
        Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

        Comment


          He was riding off into the private sector sunset in a month or two anyway.
          The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

          Comment


            Also, without the inquiry and/or legal proceedings being completed how can there be any accountability? All we have is a witch hunt. That's not to defend the HSE/Cervical Check/Tony O'Brien.
            The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

            Comment


              Socialised Medicine strikes again. Make the government small already ffs
              I believe that all government is evil, and that trying to improve it is largely a waste of time.
              HL Mencken

              Comment


                Ya, bloody socialised medicine. Instead of delivering accountability and improving services, what we need is a system where most of those women couldn't have afforded a cervical check in the first place.
                "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

                Comment


                  A big problem here is the level of disclosure that’s not happening. There is talk of changing this with regards patients but I would like to see the HSE (and others) publish details of all its legal settlements, keep patients names out of it if they wish, but hiding problems behind out of court settlements and NDA’s can’t be right when it’s a public service.

                  Were it it not for Vicky insisting on this matter being public none of this would happen.

                  Comment


                    Ticking Time Bomb for Taoiseach?

                    Wonder if this will turn out to be a massive headache for An Taoiseach? Thought I heard on Moaning Ireland this morning through a haze of bare wakefulness that Varadkar, as Minister for Health, was given the memos about the false negative tests in 2016. If so, then one can legitimately ask if he knew about the false negative tests and, if so, did he enquire as to what was being done to let the women involved know of this?

                    Comment


                      A supreme irony of this tragedy is that Emma Mhic Mhathúna, who has been told she is dying (a single mother with 5 young children) was used in the information/publicity campaign for the HPVV. A vaccine aimed at preventing cervical cancer.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by isola ciarrai View Post
                        Ticking Time Bomb for Taoiseach?

                        Wonder if this will turn out to be a massive headache for An Taoiseach? Thought I heard on Moaning Ireland this morning through a haze of bare wakefulness that Varadkar, as Minister for Health, was given the memos about the false negative tests in 2016. If so, then one can legitimately ask if he knew about the false negative tests and, if so, did he enquire as to what was being done to let the women involved know of this?
                        There's probably going to enough plausible deniability to cover the minister and various mandarins.
                        The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

                        Comment


                          It seems the memos were being circulated when FF/FG were negotiating forming a govt and the driver was not at the wheel - although obviously still drawing the ministerial salary and accumulating the ministerial pension.

                          Varadkar, as should be clear to everyone now, lacks empathy with "lesser" people. This could prove fatal, eventually, in such a high profile job.
                          Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by rathbaner View Post
                            It seems the memos were being circulated when FF/FG were negotiating forming a govt and the driver was not at the wheel - although obviously still drawing the ministerial salary and accumulating the ministerial pension.

                            Varadkar, as should be clear to everyone now, lacks empathy with "lesser" people. This could prove fatal, eventually, in such a high profile job.
                            Yes. There was an article about his lack of empathy in the IT and yesterday he coincidentally had a good cry yesterday.


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                              I think I could accept my child working in any job bar being a politician.
                              Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post
                                Yes. There was an article about his lack of empathy in the IT and yesterday he coincidentally had a good cry yesterday.


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                That's what a €5m Strategic Communications Unit gets you.
                                Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X