HSE Disgrace yet again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pythagoras View Post
    Well old dog just said that grandpasimpson venerates killers, if what I said was an infraction, isn't that one too?
    Are you actually saying the rebels in 1916 didn't kill anyone? Thats a bizarrely daft thing to try and maintain
    My computer thinks I'm gay
    What's the difference anyway
    When all the people do all day
    Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
      Are you actually saying the rebels in 1916 didn't kill anyone? Thats a bizarrely daft thing to try and maintain
      To refer to the rebels as the 'killers of 1916' is deeply offensive to many people, it wounds them, Sewa.
      That's why you didn't hear Enda or Micky or Micheál say it during the recent commemorations, innit?

Comment

To refer to the rebels as the 'killers of 1916' is deeply offensive to many people, it wounds them, Sewa.
        That's why you didn't hear Enda or Micky or Micheál say it during the recent commemorations, innit?
        Is it really? They did kill people though so whether you particularly like it or not it is factually correct.
        Is stare into a phone

Comment

Is it really? They did kill people though so whether you particularly like it or not it is factually correct.
          It's also possible to say a lot of factually correct things and still get modded/banned though whether you particularly like it or not

Comment

It's also possible to say a lot of factually correct things and still get modded/banned though whether you particularly like it or not
            I also saw your post, I think you should cop on or accept your inevitable ban
            Is stare into a phone

Comment

I also saw your post, I think you should cop on or accept your inevitable ban
              The one that was deleted or the one that was edited?

Comment

Well old dog just said that grandpasimpson venerates killers, if what I said was an infraction, isn't that one too?
                600,000 people turned out in Dublin and many 1,000's elsewhere in the country to celebrate 1916, I wasn't the only person who celebrated it so no I don't think what he said was out of line.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
                "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpasimpson View Post
                  600,000 people turned out in Dublin and many 1,000's elsewhere in the country to celebrate 1916, I wasn't the only person who celebrated it so no I don't think what he said was out of line.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
                  Incorrect premise, irrelevant conclusion

btw I have no idea what you said in the post that was deleted because it quoted mine, but apparently it wasn't anything as bad as mentioning PMT

Comment

https://www.rte.ie/news/munster/2017...gil-waterford/

a friend's husband suffered a massive heart attack 2 months ago. we live in Dublin and about 15 minutes from any number is city hospitals but yet the paramedic had to have an argument over the phone to get a catheter bed opened. no matter where you are in Ireland the health care system is a complete and utter shambles. how on earth do we still have out of hours and weekends in a service that is ultimately required every hour of every day that exists in an earth year? It's ducking bananas.
                    Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-boo View Post
                      https://www.rte.ie/news/munster/2017...gil-waterford/

a friend's husband suffered a massive heart attack 2 months ago. we live in Dublin and about 15 minutes from any number is city hospitals but yet the paramedic had to have an argument over the phone to get a catheter bed opened. no matter where you are in Ireland the health care system is a complete and utter shambles. how on earth do we still have out of hours and weekends in a service that is ultimately required every hour of every day that exists in an earth year? It's ducking bananas.
                      Between the lack of housing for our citizens and the omnishambles health system, our new Taoiseach only wants to govern for those who get up early in the morning. Change takes time. The measures on housing will kick in over the next few years but on health it is hard to see anything bright on the horizon. We have yet as a country to decide what we really want - and how it should be paid for.

It is amazing to me also that the biggest people mobilisation in this country over the last twenty years has been about a charge on water, yet why are people not mobilising about the real problems which can affect us all.

I don't want to get into water charges (I understand why people were upset) but any reasonable person knows that basic rights on housing and healthcare are far more pertinent to all in society.

Comment

Because water charges were a simple issue with seemingly simple options- pay or not pay.

Health and housing are far more complicated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
                        - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

HSE Disgrace yet again

Originally posted by Upfront_1979 View Post
                          Because water charges were a simple issue with seemingly simple options- pay or not pay.

Health and housing are far more complicated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I agree and understand (the PAYE marches were similar in message but more complicated in reality) but health and housing are far more important.

Comment

This has the potential to be as big as the Hepatitis scandal with even more tragic consequences. The buck has to stop somewhere and at best there's criminal negligence here, at worst involuntary manslaughter. In France a Minister of Health was jailed for her role in blood product scandal, at the very least those who knowingly covered up these misdiagnosis should be charged.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breaki...al-839979.html

Vicky Phelan has done the women of Ireland a huge service and I hope she's allowed step back and spend time with her family in the best possible circumstances for them. It's time for others ie our Public representatives to step up, demand answers and ensure this is not pushed aside under PR spin and deflections.

Comment

17 of those affected confirmed to have died ,no data yet on cause of death.
                              Speed of diagnostic results over quality of results is a diabolical metric to use when dealing with people's lives
                              Still there's a light I hold before me
                              You're the measure of my dreams
                              The measure of my dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by theghost View Post
                                17 of those affected confirmed to have died ,no data yet on cause of death.
                                Speed of diagnostic results over quality of results is a diabolical metric to use when dealing with people's lives
                                If those victims where not told that their results were in question as appears has happened in Vicky Phelan case then those responsible should be charged with man slaughter.
                                Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Working...
                                X