Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bertie power is every thing

Taoiseach under fire over willingness to accept SF support

Fine Gael has launched an attack on the Taoiseach over his admission that he would accept support from Sinn Féin after the next election.

Speaking over the weekend, Bertie Ahern said Fianna Fáil would not join a coalition government with the republican party after the next election.

However, he said he would accept Sinn Féin support if it was needed to prop up a minority Fianna Fáil government.

Fine Gael leader Enda Kenny this morning accused Mr Ahern of adopting a dramatic change in policy, claiming a vote for Fianna Fáil was now a vote for Sinn Féin.

Mr Kenny is also demanding to know if the PDs would accept Sinn Féin support should the current coalition end up with just less than half of the seats in the Dáil.
    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Yet another reason not to vote for that Fianna Fail shower. [img]smileys/mad.gif[/img]

My computer thinks I'm gay
    What's the difference anyway
    When all the people do all day
    Is stare into a phone

Comment

Is anyone really surprised? Bertie has lied everytime he opens his mouth, only a true born idiot would have believed he had enough principles to stay away from the murderers.
      It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

Fianna Fail should dump him,not that I care whether they do or not. The guy has been a liability for years,has got worse lately but this is one bungle too far.
        The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

He has not been a liability, the people of Ireland have shown time and time again that no matter what Bertie does they want him in power.
          \"Golf is a game for c**ts\" Ronnie Drew

Comment

@@@@SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; COLOR: #4a4a4a; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Personally, I think this is a move by Mr.Kenny to divertattention from the current embarrassing situation within his own party. It must be quite sickening for FG voters/supporters to hear key members of their party alreadydiscussing (in public) and consideringthe consequences of an election defeat...@@@@/SPAN>
            @@@@SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; COLOR: #4a4a4a; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">@@@@/SPAN>
            @@@@SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; COLOR: #4a4a4a; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">P.S. By the way, I didnt put those simleys in [img]smileys/c&#111;nfused.gif[/img]@@@@/SPAN><O[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]</O[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]

Comment

Bertie would cosy up to the Popular Paedophiles Front in order to keep getting his free mascara/blush/foundation.
              The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Kenny's emabrrassment can only be in the ha'penny place when compared to Tainiste McDowell who ousted his own leader so smugly. If theres one thing worse than a party with no principles led by a worm, it has to be a party that was founded on principles and then ditched them. No wonder Bertie thinks he will need SF. The PD shower could be extinct next time.
                Hello friends in Brussels. Baldy here

Comment

Dey don't call him de Teflon Kid for nuttin'

Comment

Working...
                  X