Eircom email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eircom email

Has anyone else had problems with their emails today I seem to have lost all mine and before you say it I did not do anything to loose them, I got on tho eircom who told me that there are loads of people calling about the same thing??

They are 'upgrading their webmail system, reckon thats the issue, haven't checked yet as i use Outlook to connect

nope, web based setup ok for me

Comment

If any of you would like a Gmail account PM me and I will send you on an invite.
      "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too ?" - Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by jmccoy
        If any of you would like a Gmail account PM me and I will send you on an invite.
        I'll second this, I have invites to spare if anyone needs one. Just pm me.

Comment

no need for invites anymore for gmail. just head over to www.gmail.com and signup.

Comment

Originally posted by daithiregan
            no need for invites anymore for gmail. just head over to www.gmail.com and signup.
            Ah right, didn't realise it had changed. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Fecking Eircom again.

Their mail servers have been down for a while now and I can't access eircom.net or their technical support page.

Since they introduced this Webmail caper, it has cocked up everything.

At Christmas they had another problem which meant there was a delay sending mail from their services. I was getting email a fortnight later.

Clowns.
              "This was the performance Ireland had been threatening all championship but had only managed to produce in fits and starts. Defeats at the hands of France and Wales had put paid to their title aspirations, never mind a Grand Slam, but yesterday’s emphatic 24-8 win shows that this is a team moving in the right direction."

The Irish Times after Ireland beat England at Lansdowne Road on 19/03/11

Comment

Yes. Eircom servers seem to have been down for a lot of today. Now seem to be back up again

Comment

Looks like Eir no longer wants to run an email service.

https://www.thejournal.ie/eir-eircom...91517-Feb2020/
                  Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

All I can see is reference to email.
                    I can get rid of my eircom account easily enough but can anyone tell me if this will effect old eircom.net websites that have reports/photos?
                    "Fineen Wycherley was everywhere. When I watched this video back late on Saturday night I half expected to look up from my laptop to find him in my kitchen ' TRK Nov 3rd 2019 following Cardiff v Munster

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post
                      Looks like Eir no longer wants to run an email service.

https://www.thejournal.ie/eir-eircom...91517-Feb2020/
                      Indeed how to loose customers........
                      Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Working...
                      X