No announcement yet.

What have you been watching on YouTube?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Seemingly all the male teenage population are watching Johnny Logan or someone.. get the ****e beaten out of them in a boxing match.. after paying €8 for the privilege..
      Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JS7NRR...ature=youtu.be
        "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

I am Flsghujslkuo, and I approved this message.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ok, it's not rugby, but anyone suffering from general sports withdrawal may want to check this out (skip the unnecessary first minute or so of music).
                  Thank me later.

Tis but a scratch.

Comment

F1 is on at 8pm this evening. The drivers are competing against each other using the F1 2019 game from codemasters. Bet Hamilton still wins.

Comment

Some Corona virus fun with some of your favourite ladies....

Comment

This is a recording of "I'm sorry I haven't a Clue" The first round is hillarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
                          This is a recording of "I'm sorry I haven't a Clue" The first round is hillarious.
                          Oooh Matron.......

https://youtu.be/eNNhuvox43I

"I don't want your all, I don't want even a little bit"
                          Last edited by tippete7trees; 7-May-2020, 16:32.
                          Stand up for the Ulcer men

Comment

Working...
                          X