X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

80'style poptastic

I am the million man.

Comment

Happy birthday John. Would have been 75 today, mad thinking that.

Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Didn't realise that. Hard to believe he's gone 34 years
        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

John Grant
          When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

"What went down", last Foals' album. Great work.
            "Music complete", last/new New Order... dunno what to think about. Always prefered rock albums as the dance/pop ones.
            "Little Victories" by the Strypes. Very good. Different from the first one.
            The Scots (originally Irish, but by now Scotch) were at this time inhabiting Ireland, having driven the Irish (Picts) out of Scotland; while the Picts (originally Scots) were now Irish (living in brackets) and vice versa. It is essential to keep these distinctions clearly in mind (and verce visa).

Comment

http://tcrfm.ie/shows/rockmonsters/ UK Based Rory Gallagher Tribute playing now live in Murph's Tramore. Good radio feed.
              The whole world cries out peace, freedom and a few less fat bastards eating all the pie.

Comment

If you like Rory Gallagher, Sinnerboy are playing Dolans tomorrow night.

Comment

Listening to Calvin Russell atm

Comment

Currently on repeat in the car: Willie Nelson, Kris Kristofferson and the man in black. I'm turning into my Dad. A bit of early Springsteen to lighten the mood. Oh, and a lot of Wolfe Tones when I'm dropping the young fella to School. He might be half English, but at least he'll be able to rattle off "get out ye black and tans"...

Currently on the cans at work: A lot of Ludovico Einaudi, with a bit of Charlie Parker, Miles Davis and The Juke.

And the odd Saxon and Maiden number, to keep me from dropping off.
                    Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Lol@fitzy i aint turning into my da musically

Comment

I won tickets years ago to the first concert in the newly opened UL Concert Hall. J Cash, Kristofferson and JUne Carter performed.

Sound wasn't great - teething problems - but a magic night even though Kris's voice was gone
                        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

This dude is like a aural assault.

Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Eminem is the GREATEST rapper but I think Immortal Technique is the IMPORTANT one. Listen to his lyrics.

Comment

just one man on a guitar. Powerful stuff

http://youtu.be/Kxi4XkIVWLQ
                              Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

Last Joe Jackson's work. Brilliant. The voice is intact. The inspiration equal as it was in the old albums. Intemporel. Why do some seem not to get older and I not (This negative grammatical form with seem or want is for me a real issue. Can somebody help?..)? Anyway, a real good way to forget the years. Thx, Mister Joe!
                                The Scots (originally Irish, but by now Scotch) were at this time inhabiting Ireland, having driven the Irish (Picts) out of Scotland; while the Picts (originally Scots) were now Irish (living in brackets) and vice versa. It is essential to keep these distinctions clearly in mind (and verce visa).

Comment

Working...
                                X