• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Jam-Going Underground

Comment

The Streets - A grand don't come for free
      "Strike me flamin' handsome!!!" - Alf Stewart

His body is only a fuel tank for his micky - a work colleague talking about a fella he knows.

Comment

found a great spanish band called cycle, dont worry they sing in english, also listening to molly hatchet.
        |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^|
        | MUNSTER RUGBY| \'|\"\"\";.., ___.
        |_..._...______===|= _|__|..., ] |
        \"(@ )\'(@ )\"\"\"\"*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)

Comment

The nine o'clock news - the weather forecast is scary.
          New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Kings of Leon-Aha Shake Heartbreak
            No signature

Comment

What a coincidence, OD - I'm listening to Blow Wind Blow, by Tom Waits.
              Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Astral weeks by Van Morrison. Can't believe i only found out about this album recently.

Comment

the national - fake empire

Comment

Originally posted by eoinmc
                    Astral weeks by Van Morrison. Can't believe i only found out about this album recently.

Think of it as a pleasure delay Eoinmc and enjoy! Sweet Thing the best song on the album. Fantastic!
                    Free Palestine.

Champions aren\'t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision.
                    Muhammad Ali

Comment

Svefn-G-Englar by Sigur Ros
                      <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
                      http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
                      </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Astral weeks by Van Morrison. Can't believe i only
                        found out about this album recently. 
                        There's currently a three cd offer for 12 euro in HMV. Astral Weeks,
                        Moondance, and His band and the Street Choir, really can't wrong for
                        that price.
                        It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

Thanks Joey, I bought astral weeks a couple of weeks back on itunes for €7.99 which is an absolute steal when i think of some of the dribble i've spent €15+ on

Comment

Thanks Joey,   I bought astral weeks a couple of
                            weeks back on itunes for  €7.99 which is an absolute steal when i think
                            of some of the dribble i've spent €15+ on 
                            I presume the low price is due to the planned release of remastered
                            discs with bonus tracks, either way, it's a bargain.

Oh, and I'm listening to Rory Gallagher Deuce, great album.
                            It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

Thanks Joey, I bought astral weeks a couple of weeks back on itunes for €7.99 which is an absolute steal when i think of some of the dribble i've spent €15+ on

Have you heard TB Sheets by Van? brilliant.
                              Free Palestine.

Champions aren\'t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision.
                              Muhammad Ali

Comment

Right now? Muse live from my back garden, Im kind of surprised how clear it is considering im a good few miles away. Damn its starting to rain.

Comment

Working...
                                X