Charles of the Jungle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charles of the Jungle

Anyone else catch Charlie Birds quest to b***h and whine from one end of the amazon to the other on RTE? They should have left him there altogether.
    Grandpa Simpson: The last time the meteors came, we thought the sky was on fire. Naturally, we blamed the Irish. We hanged more \'n a few.

I didn't watch it, CB give me ire. I shout at the telly if he comes on the news. Hate the way he seems to take over any story he wants, hate the way he makes himself the centre of everything, just hate the guy.

Rant over.

Comment

Far too much Information about his Bowel movements etc.

Comment

He was such a complainer - thought it was rediculous that they paid for him and a camera crew to travel through it.

Comment

What a waste of TV license money to send that big girl's blouse out to the amazon. He never stopped whinging and complaining.

Comment

As I said on the chatroom last night, I'm fully expecting him to be slated for it.

Comment

It probably wasn't wise to start the thing with him climbing in the Andes. If the air is so bloody thin how come he can still complain every 5 steps?

Grandpa Simpson: The last time the meteors came, we thought the sky was on fire. Naturally, we blamed the Irish. We hanged more \'n a few.

Comment

Compare CB to one of the greatest living outdoorsmen Ray Mears. Laughable. s a few programs set in the Amazon. Absolutely excellent.
                Romani ite Domun

Comment

I can just picture himself and Mears.
                  Ray: (@@@@SPAN style="font-style: italic;">in hushed tones@@@@/SPAN>) The zumbu tribe of the Nile delta have been using this method of fire lighting for over 1,000 years. It will take about 5 minutes to get going.
                  Charlie: Are you mad! Here's a cigarette lighter now get cracking. Here's some Barry's tea bags as well. I'll be in my hammock under the mosquito net.

Comment

I dunno, I thought he was pretty funny. Wonder how long it took, I'd
                    love to do the same trek.
                    It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

I wonder did he miss any important IRA scoops from his brother while he was out there "finding himself"?
                      The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Working...
                      X