Revenge on Junk Emailers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revenge on Junk Emailers

I am getting fairly pee'd off with the extent of junk mail floating about.

Probably most email addresses issuing junk maildo not receive mails anyway but just for those that do, here are a list of some of the recent offenders which hopefully the spiders that visit the site may pick up and bamboozle them with the sh1te that they are sending to everyone

serial'sNeva's@abclinuxu.cz

kundes_977788005431vr@vr-networld.de

Achaean'saura@abegaa.dk

extremethompson@giati.com

reference_id_24747774ib@barclays.com

lfprwf@mail.com

kundeervice-35751776819sp@sparkasse.de

dienst-id3706396050vr@volksbank.de

custsupport-702677385ib@barclays.com

refnummer_008360692841vr@volksbank.de

<!-
    var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
    var SymReal;

Sym()
    {
    window.open = SymWinOpen;
    if(SymReal != null)
    SymReal();
    }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
    {
    if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
    SymReal&#079;nLoad();
    window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
    SymReal = window.;
    window. = Sym;
    }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
    window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

They are a pest!!!

[img]smileys/mad.gif[/img]
    \" 220 horses, i gotta gun, a siren, a tank full of city gas....DON\'T YOU LOVE IT\"

Comment

I get on average 75 a day on my work e-mail, which has now started to permeate back to my home one, thanks to the necessity of occasional transfer of mail from one to another. Most are quite offensive if you go by the subject lines only. No spamguard seems to stop them either.

Comment

The companies that use these pests to advertise should be fined severely.

Comment

I really can't understand how they make money with this.

Even if they were trying to sell something I was genuinely interested in, I would not buy it out of general principle.

The sad thing all of this relies on statistical laws out of millions of e-mails, you will always find a few edjits...

I wish there was a solution to blow their server up by sending them a massive response or something of the kind...

Comment

<DIV>Junk emailers are the spawn of satan. I read recently that over 6 BILLION spam emails are sent every single day.</DIV>
            <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
            http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
            </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Most of the addresses you posted up aren't actually the spammers return address rather just faked senders. You may even be listed as the sender on other emails. Do you really think Barclays are spamming people?
              Kiva - Loans That Change Lives

Comment

Heard a report last year there was a risk that if Spam mail continued to be generated at the rate it is that soon the internet would become pretty unuseable<!-
                var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
                var SymReal;

Sym()
                {
                window.open = SymWinOpen;
                if(SymReal != null)
                SymReal();
                }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
                {
                if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
                SymReal&#079;nLoad();
                window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
                SymReal = window.;
                window. = Sym;
                }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
                window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

Commemorate Nevin Spence here -
                http://www.mycharity.ie/event/munste..._nevin_spence/

Comment

Originally posted by Ozoyo
                  It works on volume. If even only 1 in 1000 buys the product advertised, they probably send the spam to 10s of millions, so that's 10s of thousands of customers. They're not really bothered they've pissed off millions of people to get those customers either.

Even the IP address of the sender mightn't be any use - I've heard there are adverts from virus/trojan writers who are selling lists of thousands of "zombie PCs" (PCs that have been overrun by their viruses or trojans) to be used by spammers for sending out their mails.
                  Munster - Incessant Perfervidity
                  "Ireland Will Choke" - Jeremy Guscott

Comment

<DIV>
                    Originally posted by who?
                    Originally posted by Ozoyo
                    It works on volume. If even only 1 in 1000 buys the product advertised, they probably send the spam to 10s of millions, so that's 10s of thousands of customers. They're not really bothered they've pissed off millions of people to get those customers either.

Even the IP address of the sender mightn't be any use - I've heard there are adverts from virus/trojan writers who are selling lists of thousands of "zombie PCs" (PCs that have been overrun by their viruses or trojans) to be used by spammers for sending out their mails.
                    </DIV>
                    <DIV>Sounds like profitable work, how does one get involved?[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]</DIV>
                    <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
                    http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
                    </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Originally posted by Ruck
                      <div>Sounds like profitable work, how does one get involved?[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]</div>
                      Step 1: Stop hanging around on internet forums and do some work.

(* this message was sent by a zombie process on my PC. Don't blame me.. I mean.. don't blame who?)
                      Munster - Incessant Perfervidity
                      "Ireland Will Choke" - Jeremy Guscott

Comment

Originally posted by Ruck
                        <DIV>Junk emailers are the spawn of satan. I read recently that over 6 BILLION spam emails are sent every single day.
                        </DIV>
                        <DIV>well, about 5.9 Bn end up on my work PC. On my return after the hols I spent hours yesterday trawling through deleting sh1v</DIV>

Comment

Working...
                        X