Desperate Housewives 3rd Series

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Desperate Housewives 3rd Series

Load of crap so far, I cant believe I looked forward to watching it all yesterday[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

The missus made me sit through it last night, load of crap alright, plenty of eye candy on show I must say! That blond one from Knots Landing or whatever 80's show she was in has still got it!

Comment

Allegedly some wan from Emmerdale is in talks to play Edie Britt's sister (that's the blond one from Knotts Landing - now there's an old show!), which shows how downmarket they're going....

I thought the first series was quite refreshing, but the second degenerated very quickly into plain old soap opera. The part I saw of last night's episode was better than whatI sawof the last series, but defo not as good as the first series.

Also I can't look at Kyle MacLachlan anymore without thinking of poor old impotent whatsisface from Sex And The City. [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
      For you stole Trevelyan\'s watch, So the young might see....oh, never mind....

Comment

Stick with it lads, the series does pick up I promise. They've the first half shown in the states so far, ona break at the moment. Some classic Lynette to come yet!
        Murty\'s gonna get ya

Comment

Originally posted by The Crimson King

Also I can't look at Kyle MacLachlan anymore without thinking of poor old impotent whatsisface from Sex And The City. [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
          Both of these are series that I never watched beyond the first ad break, first episode!

I can't see Kyle MacLachlan without thinking "damn fine coffee". [img]smileys/cool.gif[/img]
          Hope Not Hate

Comment

Trey Mc Dougal!!! was his name in SATC

Comment

Originally posted by ~Cat~
              I can't see Kyle MacLachlan without thinking "damn fine coffee". [img]smileys/cool.gif[/img]

We're showing our age - coffee and cherry pie [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]God, I loved Twin Peaks. But thenI've never been too bothered about narrative closure, obviously.

Comment

Was this the two episodes they showed on RTE2 last night ?

Comment

Sure is

Comment

Ya!!!

Comment

In that case, what did your man whisper at the body when he stuck his head back in the door of the morgue ? The only bit i missed !

Comment

Something in latin

Comment

My French is rubbish these days, but I think it was "Have you missed me, Monique?" or "I have missed you, Monique". So even though it wasn't the wife's body,the boy has form, so to speak... Like the way he pulled out all her teeth. Good idea if you've got a body to dispose of.

Comment

He pulled out her teeth, mother of christ!!!!!

Comment

Ah ! Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X