The Munsterfans.com Novel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Munsterfans.com Novel

The rules: write at most three sentences to follow and be consistent with the previous entry. I own all copyright and the disbursement of royalties to other contributors is strictly at my discretion[img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]. From the other thread here are the first offerings

Originally posted by dipstick
    Ok Snamh, here are my 3 lines; No title as of yet though

"I rested for a while after our night of frenzied lovemaking. I slowly drew on a cigarette and watched the spirals of smoke drift lazily towards the rafters. Dolly stirred gently beside me, farted softly and then engaged me with those wonderful brown eyes of hers....

Originally posted by JoeyFantastic
    Ok Snamh, here are my 3 lines; No title as of
    yet though

"I rested for a while after our night of frenzied lovemaking. I
    slowly drew on a cigarette and watched the spirals of smoke drift
    lazily towards the rafters. Dolly stirred gently beside me, farted softly
    and then engaged me with those wonderful brown eyes of hers....

, as I had been born and educated in Leinster I was never able to
    satisfy a woman, though Dolly was no ordinary women, indeed, on
    closer inspection, she appeared to be a sheep.

or

I was wondering why I still awake after sex, worried Dolly would
    begin to engage me in conversation, I feigned coma, sadly it seemed
    she hadn't noticed, as she immediately began to demand payment.
    Originally posted by skulldrag
    Ok Snamh, here are my 3 lines; No title as of yet though

"I rested for a while after our night of frenzied lovemaking. I slowly drew on a cigarette and watched the spirals of smoke drift lazily towards the rafters. Dolly stirred gently beside me, farted softly and then engaged me with those wonderful brown eyes of hers....

...........her collar sparkled in the moonlight and a light sheen of semen glinted on her flanks. Do you know you are actually a clone I asked?

"I rested for a while after our night of frenzied lovemaking. I slowly drew on a cigarette and watched the spirals of smoke drift lazily towards the rafters. Dolly stirred gently beside me, farted softly and then engaged me with those wonderful brown eyes of hers....I was wondering why I still awake after sex, worried Dolly would begin to engage me in conversation, I feigned coma, sadly it seemed
    she hadn't noticed, as she immediately began to demand payment.her collar sparkled in the moonlight and a light sheen of semen glinted on her flanks. Do you know you are actually a clone I asked? "A clone?" spluttered Dolly. "Sure I'm one of the Costellos from Ballinasloe". She leapt angrily from the bed and walked unsteadily towards my large collection of books relating to the divination of water.

Comment

OK!!!

She towered over me, one hell of an ovine firecracker. I could see the diamond bracelet (stolen, surely, given her past of crime) twinkling as she raisedone delicately cloven hoofhigh into the air, and brought it down with the fury of a thousand steroid-fuelled Chuck Norrises on my temple. And then, blackness.

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
      For you stole Trevelyan\'s watch, So the young might see....oh, never mind....

Comment

"I rested for a while after our night of frenzied lovemaking. I slowly drew on a cigarette and watched the spirals of smoke drift lazily towards the rafters. Dolly stirred gently beside me, farted softly and then engaged me with those wonderful brown eyes of hers....I was wondering why I still awake after sex, worried Dolly would begin to engage me in conversation, I feigned coma, sadly it seemed
        she hadn't noticed, as she immediately began to demand payment.her collar sparkled in the moonlight and a light sheen of semen glinted on her flanks. Do you know you are actually a clone I asked? "A clone?" spluttered Dolly. "Sure I'm one of the Costellos from Ballinasloe". She leapt angrily from the bed and walked unsteadily towards my large collection of books relating to the divination of water.She towered over me, one hell of an ovine firecracker. I could see the diamond bracelet (stolen, surely, given her past of crime) twinkling as she raisedone delicately cloven hoofhigh into the air, and brought it down with the fury of a thousand steroid-fuelled Chuck Norrises on my temple. And then, blackness. I awoke in the toilets of the Old Belvedere clubhouse.

Comment

<DIV style="OVERFLOW: auto; WIDTH: 100%">

she hadn't noticed, as she immediately began to demand payment.her collar sparkled in the moonlight and a light sheen of semen glinted on her flanks. Do you know you are actually a clone I asked? "A clone?" spluttered Dolly. "Sure I'm one of the Costellos from Ballinasloe". She leapt angrily from the bed and walked unsteadily towards my large collection of books relating to the divination of water.She towered over me, one hell of an ovine firecracker. I could see the diamond bracelet (stolen, surely, given her past of crime) twinkling as she raisedone delicately cloven hoofhigh into the air, and brought it down with the fury of a thousand steroid-fuelled Chuck Norrises on my temple. And then, blackness. I awoke in the toilets of the Old Belvedere clubhouse.

I was terrifed. I had to plan my escape and find Dolly, I had lost my virginity to her and I wanted her to be mine </DIV><!- Message ''"" ->

Comment

To bring closure on that hellish night I reached for my axe and had some lamb cutlets for breakfast.
            Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

To my horror I realised thatDolly was, in fact, a lot older than I thought. Not for the first time I had been deceived by Mutton dressed as Lamb.

Comment

Roger allowed himself a long hot shower this morning. His body still ached from the physicality of the game yesterday. He looked down at his feet. There were still smudges of dirt present. No matter, he thought, I'll get them with the facecloth later. He clambered out of the shower into the bedroom. Dolly lay on the floor where she had fallen out of bed. Roger stepped over her to get to the washbasin. He cleaned his feet and had a quick pee. He turned to face the full length mirror..handsome buck rabbit he thought to himself. He examined his tail carefully for shampoo residue. He had never quite gotten over the embarrassment of a few months ago. He was chairing a myxomatosis conference. Itwas interminably long and boring. Like all young bucks he was an expert atdisguising the emission of colonic gases. He had a variety of same ranging from the pants buster( highly amusing to his friends especially if hehad an er...accident) to the SBD (silent but deadly variety). Anyway, on this occasion he decided the latter was called for.Unfortunately, for Rog on release of the toxic emissionthe hydrogen sulfide mixed successfully with the shampoo so even though Rog was looking suspiciously at the colleague sitting next to him a series of rising soapy bubbles from behindhim gave the game away...the embarrassment

Comment

Too good for the rest of us, dipstick [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                  For you stole Trevelyan\'s watch, So the young might see....oh, never mind....

Comment

Three sentences rule didnt last long....

Comment

Originally posted by mullet is gone

Three sentences rule didnt last long....

Apologies Mullet. I had some problem submitting my contribution this am.I then discovered that a lot of posts had been submitted prior to this, when I finally got through.Please revert back to original draft

Comment

Time for a bif of ould editing

her collar sparkled in the moonlight and a light sheen of semen glinted on her flanks. Do you know you are actually a clone I asked?

"A clone?" spluttered Dolly. "Sure I'm one of the Costellos from Ballinasloe". She leapt angrily from the bed and walked unsteadily towards my large collection of books relating to the divination of water.She towered over me, one hell of an ovine firecracker.

I could see the diamond bracelet (stolen, surely, given her past of crime) twinkling as she raised one delicately cloven hoof high into the air, and brought it down with the fury of a thousand steroid-fuelled Chuck Norrises on my temple. And then, blackness.

I awoke in the toilets of the Old Belvedere clubhouse. I was terrifed. I had to plan my escape and find Dolly, I had lost my virginity to her and I wanted her to be mine

To bring closure on that hellish night I had some lamb cutlets for breakfast.
                        As the memory of the night became clearer, to my horror I realised that Dolly was, in fact, a lot older than I thought. Not for the first time I had been deceived by Mutton dressed as Lamb"

Comment

Originally posted by Snamh

Time for a bif of ould editing

her collar sparkled in the moonlight and a light sheen of semen glinted on her flanks. Do you know you are actually a clone I asked?

"A clone?" spluttered Dolly. "Sure I'm one of the Costellos from Ballinasloe". She leapt angrily from the bed and walked unsteadily towards my large collection of books relating to the divination of water.She towered over me, one hell of an ovine firecracker.

I could see the diamond bracelet (stolen, surely, given her past of crime) twinkling as she raised one delicately cloven hoof high into the air, and brought it down with the fury of a thousand steroid-fuelled Chuck Norrises on my temple. And then, blackness.

I awoke in the toilets of the Old Belvedere clubhouse. I was terrifed. I had to plan my escape and find Dolly, I had lost my virginity to her and I wanted her to be mine

As I chewed on the cutlets,to my horror I realised that Dolly had been, in fact , a lot older than I thought. Not for the first time I had been deceived by Mutton dressed as Lamb"

No, snamh you misunderstood I have clarified above.

Comment

gotcha

As I chewed on the cutlets,to my horror I realised that Dolly had been, in fact , a lot older than I thought. Not for the first time I had been deceived by Mutton dressed as Lamb"

Comment

After my disastrous tryst with Dolly I determined that no longer would I have the wool pulled over my eyes. I decided to visit my optician who told me I was suffering from night blindness and to eat more carrots. Now even though I'm a rabbit (and a damn handsome one at that) I hate carrots...

Comment

Working...
                              X