Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year’s resolutions

Make more sense.

Make more rugby postsusing the words "esoteric", "peripatetic" and "solipsism".

Make more rugby posts.

Make moderator.

Make more posts.

Make Point love me.

Make it up as I go along.

Make believe I can win an argument online.

Make a case for megaphones.

Make like a tree and leaf.

Originally posted by Timster

<DIV>
    </DIV>
    <DIV>I'll have to bookmark dictionary.com then.</DIV>
    <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
    http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
    </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Make more rugby posts.
      Is there a shortage of rugby posts then?
      Hope Not Hate

Comment

Originally posted by ~Cat~

Make more rugby posts.

Is there a shortage of rugby posts then?

We have an EU quota to fill, don't you know that? Old Dog is our government observer.

One new year's resolution: Do more of the things I love, less of the things I hate. Quite simple, but pretty much overturned my whole life (in the best possible way) when I genuinely tried it a few years ago.
        For you stole Trevelyan\'s watch, So the young might see....oh, never mind....

Comment

I am now a non-smoker................again!

Comment

My new year's resolution: Kick Jenta more.
            \"Hmm, no, I don\'t have a gambling problem, I\'m winning, and winning is not a problem. That\'s like saying Michael Jordan has a basketball problem, or Def Leppard has an awesomeness problem. So why don\'t y\'all pour some sugar on that?\"

Comment

My new year's resolution: Improve anti-kick defence mechanisms, and spend less time on the internet talking to freaks.
              "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Originally posted by Jenta
                My new year's resolution: Improve anti-kick defence mechanisms, and spend less time on the internet talking to freaks.

No chance [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

I give up choclate except on sunday mondays tuesdays wednesdays thursdays fridays and saturdays

Comment

Originally posted by Aoifs
                    I give up choclate except on sunday mondays tuesdays wednesdays thursdays fridays and saturdays

As part of that maybe you should plan to get more fruit into you. You know, Kiwis etc. [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img] [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

my new years resolution ... drivexxxxxxxxxxxxinsane [img]smileys/badgrin.gif[/img]

(fill in as applicable)

no more chocolate bars or crisps - be prepared for grouchiness when lent arrives and all over forms of chocolate are banned- should last about a week.[img]smileys/redface.gif[/img] (currently munching on chocolate covered raspberries [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]&nbsp[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

sign up for some tag rugby team or other .. it'sa while since I got injured playing sports, it's about time to see if my jinx is gone. And playing tag rugby will force me to wear my contact lenses [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]
                      Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

Originally posted by The Crimson King

Originally posted by Aoifs

As part of that maybe you should plan to get more fruit into you. You know, Kiwis etc. [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img] [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

ha ha, ill see what i can do about that, shouldn't be too much trouble [img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by lahinch_lass

my new years resolution ... driveBarry Murphyinsane [img]smileys/badgrin.gif[/img]

(fill in as applicable)

no more chocolate bars or crisps - be prepared for grouchiness when lent arrives and all over forms of chocolate are banned- should last about a week.[img]smileys/redface.gif[/img] (currently munching on chocolate covered raspberries [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img][img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

sign up for some tag rugby team or other .. it'sa while since I got injured playing sports, it's about time to see if my jinx is gone. And playing tag rugby will force me to wear my contact lenses [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]
                          The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Originally posted by Ruck

<DIV>
                            </DIV>

They are perfectly cromulent words.

Comment

Originally posted by Snamh
                              Originally posted by Ruck

<DIV>
                              </DIV>

They are perfectly cromulent words.
                              <DIV>
                              </DIV>
                              <DIV>[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]Excellent.</DIV>
                              <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
                              http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
                              </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Working...
                              X