Apres Match

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apres Match

Anyone get the DVD, if so is it up to much?

got it, enjoyed it. depends on your taste, I guess....

Comment

How many minutes long is it?

Comment

does it just do the soccer

Comment

I heard not, apparently they do a good impression of the full time results go on BBC Norhetn Ireland. Presumably it encompasses all the regular characters

Comment

they did the Norn Irn show absolutely side splittingly. Usual characters. Also a stupendous Miriam O'Callaghan. I have no idea how many minutes long it is - what is this, an exam or something???? Guys ask so many technical questions, can yez not just get the bl€€din thing + watch it.....

Comment

Originally posted by acskerries
              they did the Norn Irn show absolutely side splittingly. Usual characters. Also a stupendous Miriam O'Callaghan. I have no idea how many minutes long it is - what is this, an exam or something???? Guys ask so many technical questions, can yez not just get the bl€€din thing + watch it.....

The qstns were to decide whether or not to buy, if it's too short there's no point

Comment

Yeh I guessed that. I can't remember how many minutes, it didn't seem very long but was long enough to enjoy. I bought it as a present for my nephew so I could get to watch it, so I reckoned that was a good enough investment. Being Saffrican he'd never seen it before. I'm introducing him to various aspects of Irish culture, bought him the latest Ross O Carrol Kelly book too (again so that I can read it). He needs a transaltor!

Comment

Originally posted by acskerries
                  Yeh I guessed that. I can't remember how many minutes, it didn't seem very long but was long enough to enjoy. I bought it as a present for my nephew so I could get to watch it, so I reckoned that was a good enough investment. Being Saffrican he'd never seen it before. I'm introducing him to various aspects of Irish culture, bought him the latest Ross O Carrol Kelly book too (again so that I can read it). He needs a transaltor!

Attention anyone who gets a gift from acskerries, there is an ulterior motive behind it[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Dug up this old thread to draw attention to this. Some great sketches, not least the Three Joes...
                    http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/euro-...550-apresvote/
                    "In my defense, every April 22nd I honor Richard Nixon's death by getting drunk and making some unpopular decisions."
                    -Jack Donaghy

Comment

3Jays..??

(he'll turn up....)...
                      He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X