Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
    At least I’m house trained, man
    People who proclaim themselves ' house trained ' Man!! ???? ???? ????

alas they are just north munster now.......

Comment

Being called kid
      "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Originally posted by Daithi View Post

People who proclaim themselves ' house trained ' Man!! ???? ???? ????
        A quote from the Big Lebowski shouldn’t be a dislike!
        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

The Big Lebowski... meh
          same goes for Apocalypse Now
          "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Post reported

that’s just like, you know, your opinion man
            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Comment

Public sector union bosses..... Yuk, allergic ;(((

Comment

F*ckwits giving out about Met Eireann's weather alerts because they claim to be losing business.
                When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                  After nearly 30 years of living in the north, the one thing that makes me feel like I don't belong in the south any more is the fact that so many people there don't know how to f*cking drive on a motorway or dual carriageway. The deterioration in lane discipline is pretty noticeable once you cross the border, and it gets worse the closer you are to Dublin - south of Drogheda and east of Naas it's almost certain to happen. On my way to the game on Saturday, I sat for a fair while behind a car driven by a girl who was constantly fiddling with the ponytail on top of her head, holding the wheel one-handed while looking over to chat to her passenger and weaving between the lines like a bowling ball pinging from side to side in a lane that's been set up for kids. If she was an exception it wouldn't be so bad, but the number of complete bell ends who will happily sit in the outside lane, frequently in the exact blind spot of the car they are failing to overtake, while a long queue of traffic builds up behind them ... "but I'm entitled to be here because I'm doing the speed limit".
                  We need some prosecutions like this here:

A driver has been caught on police dashcam hogging the middle lane of a motorway for three miles.

Posted on Twitter by the Central Motorway Police Group, which covers the Staffordshire Police and West Midlands Police areas, the footage shows a Citroen Berlingo travelling in the middle lane of the M6 Toll near Cannock at just over 60mph on Sunday (February 10).

Even when another motorist comes up behind them, flashes and drives around them, the driver fails to move over to the inside lane.

At one point, they even move into the outside lane of the motorway – for what appears to be no reason whatsoever.

The tweet stated: “Lane hoggers. Drivers [sic] biggest pet hate. This driver has been reported after being followed down an otherwise empty toll road in Cannock for three miles. The video speaks for itself.”

A follow-up tweet added: “The driver had been driving for just over a year and had even had extra tuition on motorway driving. It’s clear he didn’t pay attention. Driver reported for driving without due care and attention.”

Middle-lane hogging is when vehicles remain in the middle lane longer than necessary, even when there aren’t any vehicles in the inside lane to overtake.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/examvi...es-903850.html

Comment

Non stop coverage of Premiership soccer

Comment

John "Del Boy" Delaney

Comment

Nursing union representatives!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X