• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Dog

Your Inbox is full (probably)

and if so it's hate mail.

Seriously, who took his chill pills?

No Dave it isn't either full or containing any hate mail - do you believe that I should get some? Why? By all means feel free to PM me and state you case, abusively if you wish.

New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Just looking at every post you've made in the last few days and they all contain a negative slant, pour quoi?

Comment

Originally posted by The Dave
        Just looking at every post you've made in the last few days and they all contain a negative slant, pour quoi?

Perhaps because most of them have been in reply to negative or offensive posts.

As a student of Newtonian mechanics I'm sure thatyou understand Newton's Third Law of eMotion. [img]smileys/cool.gif[/img]
        New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog

Perhaps because most of them have been in reply to negative or offensive posts.

As a student of Newtonian mechanics I'm sure thatyou understand Newton's Third Law of eMotion. [img]smileys/cool.gif[/img]

Guess I'm a neanderthal, because it doen't make a lick o' sense to me

Comment

Lads, if you need to argue, please take it to either the chatroom or pm.

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyFantastic
              Lads, if you need to argue, please take it to either the chatroom or pm.

There is no arguing here

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyFantastic
                Lads, if you need to
                argue, please take it to either the chatroom or pm.

There is no arguing here
                Exactly
                It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

OD's sense of foreboding is getting the better of him !

Comment

Working...
                  X