Question for Car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for Car

Hi European fans. I got a question for car if any one can help me out. I am driving a Vaxuhall/Opel C Vectra in down under we call holden vectra HC 2.2 CD/and I plan to re badge from holden to lovely opel or vaxhall girll. badge, cap wheel.. but I dont know where the site I can put my order to buy the parts. Please help ..thanks

I'll check but frankly I wouldn't bother if I were you.

Comment

thanks.. why??

Comment

Holden (especially in V8 form) are better regarded here than either Opel or Vauxhall.

Comment

holden badge and grill not match to euro source car ... I heard some vauxhall or opel owner rebadge their car at uk and ireland ...... mate u like holden?

Comment

Opel and Vuxhall are identical bar the badges.

Comment

in down under we have astra 1.8,1.9 disesl, 2.2 coup,hatch, and 2.0 turbo and VXR ...

Comment

Here you can get 1.4, 1.6, 1.8 and 2.0 petrol engines, and 1.3. 1.7 and 1.9 diesels.

The OPC (VXR) is a bit of a beast.

Comment

in australia 1.8 is old enginee for CD,CDX couple,hatch and wagon, 1.9 TDI hatch and 2.2 and 2.0 Turdo and VXR is OPC the one on street with opel badge on steeling .. in down under got less choose then uk and ireland ... i got a website www.holden.com.au .. if you interest to find out more holden V8 ... or but ford forcus sales good . in here. . with 2.0 engines.. mate what car u drive? but the opel 2.2 i think is old model .. from vauxhall old stock sales to dowunder .. this time is good day mate we rip u off

Comment

I have no idea what you are on about Joe [img]smileys/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                      He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

sorry mate got few glass of beer.. abit drunk .. sorry ...

Comment

Folks for anyone who can't figure out what the poor lad is saying the following is a translator that you can use. Just type out your reply and convert to 12 year old speak and paste it into your post. This will help AusMunsterJoe and help us so it's a win win all around. We know he's drunk now so help him.

for example Dermots post above:

Holden (especially in V8 form) are better regarded here than either Opel or Vauxhall.

translates to:

HOLDAN (3SPECIALY IN V8 FORM) R BTAR R3GARD3D H3RE THAN AITHAR OPAL OR VAUXHAL!1!!1

http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files...ranslator.html

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

mate,sorry I was drunk but u dont need to say that..

Comment

What time is it in oz around Melbourne need to call some one there? Now.
                              Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Working...
                              X