Looking for a kids jersey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a kids jersey

Have search most of the usual places in an effort to find 12 year old home jersey. Anyone got any suggestions as were one might be located?
    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Give Limerick Sports or Gleesons a ring (closed until 9 2moro).

Comment

BTW Limerick Sports Store will give a 10% discount with any sports club membership card.

Comment

Champion sports in cork have jerseys for 12 year olds. Very hard to find them in Limerick, was looking myself today. None in the Rugby Store

Comment

Originally posted by Munster Mad

Champion sports in cork have jerseys for 12 year olds. Very hard to find them in Limerick, was looking myself today. None in the Rugby Store
          Is it just me or is the Cork Munster store a bit rubbish? I went in there on Sunday to get the mother a fleece and there was absolutely sod all to be had. That said, the selection all around town was a tad limited
          Is minic a bhris béal duine a shróin

Comment

Presume demand on stock's high this time of the year. Wonder if the proposed supplier change for jerseys is having a knock-on & early impact on availability of other Canterbury-originating merchandise?

Begs a question too: how flexible and responsive will Adidas be in relation to 'non-jersey' branded merchandise? I would imagine Canterbury are set up far better to handle smaller design & production runs and capable of delivering on shorter lead-times.

Presume/hope it's been factored in to overall thinking...

Comment

Working...
            X