• Show
Clear All

Fuel Price Thread

Might as well start a new one,

From my journeys yesterday,

99.9 Unleaded in Cobh

100.9 in Charleville

102.9 cheapest i saw in Limerick, Shell, Ballysimon road

If you've a benchmark motorcard it's 99.57 in the network of Statoil stations around the country...

http://www.motorcard.ie/Week46.htm

Comment

100.9 for unleaded and diesel in Blackpool, Cork.

Comment

I have that Benchmark card too and it is the business.........

Comment

Tesco on the Malahide rd in Dublin 99.9c

Comment

Got diesel on the N7 near Sallins last night at 99.9. Saw it at 106.9 in Mountrath on de way past and this morning in Shannon at 103.9

Comment

99.9 in gort for diesel when on my way to galway last week.

i didnt stop though

its far too dangerous[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

What does it mean to be English?
              Being English is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer then travelling home grabbing an Indian curry or a Chinese on the way to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American soap shows on a Japanese TV and the most English thing of all?
              Suspicion of anything foreign

kernow bys vykken
              Dos a wra again prys

Comment

Anyone thinking of filling up the tank for the weekend, then I'd do it today as I just got this in, it refers to texaco only, but the others won't be far behind, if they're not already gone up.

@@@@SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">The following are the prices which apply from Midnight May 2<SUP>nd</SUP>, 2007@@@@/SPAN> <xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com[img]smileys/surprised.gif[/img]ffice[img]smileys/surprised.gif[/img]ffice" /><o[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]></o[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]>

@@@@SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> Cent per litre Change in@@@@/SPAN>
                @@@@SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> Min. 2000 lts Wholesale Price@@@@/SPAN>
                @@@@SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"> @@@@/SPAN>
                @@@@SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">UNLEADED PREMIUM 95 102.09 @@@@/SPAN>@@@@SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> + 2.18@@@@/SPAN>
                @@@@SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">U. L. S. DIESEL @@@@/SPAN> @@@@SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">93.46 + 0.95@@@@/SPAN>
                @@@@SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">KEROSENE @@@@/SPAN> @@@@SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">60.16 + 1.11@@@@/SPAN>
                @@@@SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">MARKED GAS OIL @@@@/SPAN>@@@@SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> 60.11 + 0.83@@@@/SPAN>
                [B]@@@@SPAN s

Comment

I don't get this. The € is at a high against the US$. WTF?

Are we getting ripped off (again)?

Comment

The average price of Brent Crude in April was US$ 67.55 as against US$ 62.44 in March.

Comment

This can be a handy site

www.pumps.ie

Comment

Guys, unless its just got cheaper in the last 3 days the average I've seen in limerick is 113 or so!!
                        The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
                        - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Originally posted by tasty as a pig
                          99.9 in gort for diesel when on my way to galway last week.

i didnt stop though

its far too dangerous[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

That must be Heaney's on the Ennis road; cheapest place for fuel I know of in this country.

Comment

110.9 Tesco In Dundrum in Dublin, 111.9 at Mountrath, everywhere else 113/4 odd last Friday/sat.

Comment

110.9 at the Maxol out past the Viaduct, at the end of the dual carriageway.

Comment

Working...
                              X